(14) ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣𝕥ꫀꫀꪀ

Taekookers, we won this week!

Tae is coming out with a mixtape, how do we feel ARMY?

Enjoy ;)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Remind me again why you felt the need to drag me here at the crack of ass?" Taehyung asks irritably, eyeing Jungkook as he stretches.

"You're so cute when you're grumpy." The younger snickers and Taehyung practically growls at him, "Jungkook."

"I already told you, I'm going to teach you all my wrestling tricks to help you become a better wrestler, and the crack of ass is the only time when the gym is completely empty. Now get on the mat." Jungkook says sternly, hands rested on his hips.

Taehyung scoffs, "You're going to train me? No offense, but I recall beating you the last time we wrestled." He crosses his arms over his chest, brows raised.

Jungkook smiles crookedly,"And I recall you getting a boner the last time we wrestled..." he pauses to whisper into Taehyung's ear, "but you don't see me bragging about that, now do you?"

Taehyung coughs awkwardly, "W-What?"

"Oh, don't be so surprised." Jungkook rolls his eyes, "You're not exactly small, kind of hard to miss." He slaps Taehyhung's ass and the older flinches in surprise.

"Now get over here. We only have an hour." Jungkook claps his hands.

Taehyung groans as he saunters onto the mat and Jungkook immediately grabs his shoulders, toppling him over.

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung looks up at the younger with widened eyes.

"Lesson one, Always be alert when you're on the mat."

"The ssireum official counts down for a reason, genius. Now get off of me." Taehyung shoves the younger off his lap.

"You have to have your head in the game the moment you step foot on this mat." Jungkook says sternly as he stands, "You would've seen me coming had you been focused."