(16) ડⅈ᥊𝕥ꫀꫀꪀ

If they don't play life goes on at my funeral, I'm going to haunt everyone like an "echo in the forest." 💀

No, but seriously, 'BE' is so beautiful 🥺

Happy Thanksgiving btw!! I hope everyone ate well today ❤💜

Trigger Warning: this chapter contains topics of domestic violence.

Enjoy!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Say cheese, handsome," Jungkook stands on the other side of the door frame, waiting to snap a shot of the beautiful specimen standing in front of him.

He half-expects Taehyung to question his unforeseen request but Taehyung complies with only mock begrudgance.

"Oh come on, I'm...." he strikes a pose, "-not even..." another pose, "-photogenic." Taehyung lays across his bed dramatically with the back of his hand pressed against his forehead.

Jungkook lowers the camera to capture the intriguing sight with his own two eyes before gracing the camera's lens.

Taehyung strikes another pose like a fucking natural and Jungkook shakes his head. "Bullshit, the camera loves you." he stifles a small laugh, the older's playful antics getting the best of him.

"Oh, stop it," Taehyung waves him off, his smile bashful. He lays swiftly on his side, hands angled on his hip, "Quick quick, get my good angle."

Jungkook snaps the photo, "You're going to have to be more specific because as far as I'm concerned, that's every angle." He takes a few more and if you looked through his film, you'd find a photo sequence of Taehyung rolling his eyes.

Jungkook's lip twitches in amusement, Taehyung can feign indifference all he wants, he knows the older is enjoying this.

"Why do you have that, anyway?" Taehyung sits up on his bed and Jungkook plops down beside him.

"Oh, I'm on the yearbook committee. Originally, they were going to put me in charge of taking photos for clubs and sports and stuff but after showing them my G.C.F, they put me in charge of filming and editing the senior farewell video."

"Woah, seriously? That's...huge. They take the senior farewells very seriously here. I still remember last year's senior farewell...made everyone ball their eyes out." Taehyung chuckles softly, reminiscing about the sweet memory, "They don't usually give that job to first years, you must be really good." Taehyung nods impressively and Jungkook shrugs, a crooked smile gracing his lips. "I like to think so."

"Have any ideas on what you're going to do yet?"

"Actually, I won't be working on it by myself, there's a group of us gathering footage, and once we have enough, we'll share our creative opinions and create something together. I was honestly thrilled with the idea of just gathering footage but the fact that I get a say in the creative aspect of it all is...mind-blowing. Literally, I have so many ideas in mind I feel like my head is going to explode if I don't let some of them out." Jungkook laughs, "I mean, this campus is huge and everyone is so damn talented! I haven't really gotten a feel for it yet considering I go to the same eight places every day so I was hoping you'd be willing to show me around. If anyone knows their way around the campus, it's you, right?" Jungkook asks eagerly, in hopes Taehyung will agree.

Jimin is as good of a tour guide as anyone, but Jungkook declined his offer, claiming he already had someone to show him around. It wasn't technically a lie. It was more like....the truth in advance. Kind of like when your parent calls to ask if you did that thing they specifically asked you to do, and you know damn well you forgot to do it, but you say yes anyway because as soon as they hang up the phone you're sonic in this bitch.