(23) 𝕥᭙ꫀꪀ𝕥ꪗ-𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ

We got so many Taekook moments in the past two days I think I might explode 😆

Please excuse any grammar mistakes. This chapter is nearly 5000 words...I don't want to read through it again 💀

Enjoy :)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Your tongue is blue." Taehyung points out, courtesy of the snow cones they ate at the park.

They stayed there for a few hours, hoping Taehyung's father would have cooled down by then. Although Taehyung insisted they were only giving him more time to plan his murder.

If so, he's happy to have spent his final hours of life with Jungkook.

"Yours is red. Wanna make purple?"

"Absolutely."

Taehyung wraps his arm around Jungkook's waist and twists his body before dipping him in one swift motion. Their mouths are only a breath apart now, strawberry and blue raspberry intermingling. Jungkook closes his eyes, anticipating the sweet mix of flavors.

"Am I interrupting something here?"

The two men jerk back into reality, standing upright at the sound of the stern voice.

"Your father is looking for you, Taehyung. Come with me." The administrator doesn't spare Taehyung a second glance as she turns on her heel and clicks down the hallway.

Taehyung retrieves his school ID from his back pocket and hands it to Jungkook. "Wait for me in my room, yeah?"

Jungkook frowns, "You don't want me to come with?"

"No, it's okay. I'll see you in a bit." He kisses his boyfriend's temple before jogging down the hallway to catch up to his escort.

...

"Your son is here as requested, sir."

"Thank you. Let him in." Taehyung hears his father say before the door is opened completely and he is ushered in.

The woman leaves after he enters the room and Taehyung closes his eyes. He inhales deeply before exhaling, preparing himself for whatever scornful words his father might throw his way. The soles of his father's shoes pad against the wood flooring and Taehyung opens his eyes upon sensing Seong Lee's close proximity.

One second he's met with his father's disgusted scowl, the next, he's stricken with the force of his calloused hand, swift and unforgiving.

It's stings, the blow. But the sheer knowledge he doesn't have the nerve to strike back numbs him, consumes him with resentment, and rage.

"Bruising my face won't heal your ego." Taehyung grits.

"When did you acquire such a smart mouth?" Seong Lee tilts his head and Taehyung mirrors his actions, "When did you become such an asshole?"