ONE

You are my favorite mistake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their wedding day is etched inside his memory forever. Him marrying his childhood sweetheart, people who knows them coos at how cute and perfect they are for each other. Him wearing a white tux while Jaebum wore all black looking slick and sexy. Both of them stare at each other with love in their eyes as they said their vows, Jaebum kissing him sensless making the audience hoot and cat calls, Jaebum whispering lewd words in his ears as they patiently waits for the after party to finish, Jaebum loving and worshipping his body that sinful night when the man makes him his in every sense of the word.

But it's just memories you know, thoughts, images that makes you smile on some lonely times like this.

Jinyoung swirl the wine glass around as he sigh, looking at the area ahead of him, sitting on his balcony while enjoying the rooftop view from his apartment has been a nightly thing for him. Ever since that fateful day when his fairytale ends he's been an empty shell of his former self. Divorce always changes a person, for the better or worse.

"How many more years will it take for me to forget and move on..." He mumbles to himself as he enjoy the silent night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years ago

Jinyoung happily skips as he walks towards the elevator, punching out the floor number towards his husband's office. He decided to bring some lunch for the man since he knows how busy Jaebum has been this last few weeks, coming home late and exhausted, he felt hurt at the cold treatment from the man but decided to ignore his pain and understood the struggle that comes with his husband's job.

When the elevator stops he peeks out and walks towards the door that leads to Jaebum's office, he knocks once or twice, confuse as to why his husband's assistand Youngjae is not opening up.

"Hmm, maybe he's not in there or Jaebum orders some stuff downstairs." Jinyoung mumbles as he grabs the handle and slowly opens the door. The secretary's desk is empty so he walks directly towards Jaebum's door and opens it with a smile.

A smile which was frozen as he saw what his husband is doing with the secretary in his own desk, papers strewn everywhere, Jaebum's pants are shoved downwards as the man stops pounding Youngjae's ass once he saw the door opens up.

Youngjae screech as he hastily stood up and grabbed his own pants, red faced and mumbling apologies towards the shocked Jinyoung who still stood frozen on the door. Jaebum shove a hand on his hair as he dresses himself.

"Babe..I can explain."

Jinyoung bites his lips as tears automatically fell down his cheeks. He felt extreme pain on his chest right now, or this is what it felt like to have his heart broken into a million pieces. He looks down and saw the lunch bag he carries walks towards the messy table and drop it carefully.

"I made you lunch, sorry for disturbing your work. I'll be going now."

Jinyoung walks out as Jaebum closes his eyes and sat down on the chair, Youngjae looks back at his boss in silence and walks outside. Jaebum clutches his head. What the fuck is he thinking? He's a married man who cheated on his husband with his new secretary. He thought that he loves Youngjae, he clearly is attracted to the smaller male but now that he saw how he broke Jinyoung's heart he's not sure anymore.

They have been married for some years now and he admits that they are happy its just that Jinyoung is too innocent for his own good. He wants to try so many naughty things in their sex life and he just cant think about it when his husband stare at him with those innocent eyes and cute pouts on his lips. And so he control his urges to met his sexuall need elsewhere but then temptation came in the form of his new secretary, who looks cute but then has that sexy aura on that draw him towards the smaller man.

He avoided cheating, he really did but one time he has a report to finish and he is frustrated as hell when Youngjae volunteers to assist him, he finds himself staring at Youngjae who's staring back at him with those naughty eyes, lips biting and sucking on his pen which makes him grit his teeth and pull the smaller man on his lap, growling with need he kissed him sensless venting out his frustrations on his lithe willing body and he enjoys it. He enjoys having sex with Youngjae, weeks went by and he stop coming home early, making silly excuses on his innocent husband who probably believe every single thing he said.

Weeks of fun and sex, and cheating and now it all comes to this.

Why in hell has Jinyoung went in here, he doesn't want to loose both. He love Jinyoung, heck he probably love the man since they have been in diapers but he wants Youngjae too. The man is amazingly pliant in bed, he can take what he can give and his frustrations are dealt with everytime they fucked like horny rabbits. Looking at the lunch box on his table he calls for Youngjae.

"Sir..."

"Call my driver, I'm going home now. Any calls and emails, transfer it all on my phone."

"Okay...ahm..Jaebum..I'm sorry." Youngjae tentatively said as Jaebum smiled sadly at his lover.

"Dont be, it's not your fault. It's mine."

That day Jaebum went to an empty house, no Jinyoung in sight as he walks through the house in search of his husband. He found his phone lying on the bed with a manila folder. He grab it and looks at the paper inside. It's a divorce paper, already signed by Jinyoung, he struggle to breath as he felt intense guilt on his chest. He knows how hard it is for the man to sign this, to let go of all this. He destroyed the paper and grabs Jinyoung's phone calling on his friends on the contact list asking for some information on where his husband might be.

"Where are you babe..we need to talk damn it."

TBC^^