Ten

The Ten things I hate about you

Jaebum hums under his breath as he looks in front of the mirror and reflect on his life, how he started from being a no one and become someone who is well known as a ruthless business man but a soft hearted one for his lover Jinyoung. He picked the perfect tie to go with his suite and smile. He hopes that he dazzled his lover with his good looks just like he did when they were younger.

He picks up the small box and slip inside his pocket. Today is the day.

Jinyoung keeps on reviewing papers after papers of files given to him by the slightly panicking Chanyeol and he exasperatedly done what the taller man asked him to do by burying himself inside his office. He lifted an eyebrow at the confusion as to why his friend is acting weird but as usual he let is pass as he thought that the shop might need all the hand they could get and as the owner he really should exert double efforts for this one.

He focuses on reviewing the report when suddenly the door opens revealing a smiling Yugyeom.

"Oh my..Yugie..what are you doing here?" Jinyoung stood up and grab the child holding him up to his chest.

"I come visit mama..." Yugyeom mumbles as he was hugged tightly by the man.

Jinyoung back off slightly as he looks intently at the child. You come with papa? Where is he, who comes in with you, I know for a fact that the children under the orphanage are not allowed to go out without permission." Jinyoung said with worry, bewildered as to why the child is here.

"Come mama..Yugyeom show you." Yugyeom said as he held his hands and drags him out of the office, chuckling under his breath. Yugyeom stopped and Jinyoung looks at the two person waiting infront of him.

"Mama? Papa,,what are you doing here?" Jinyoung asked as he lets his parents rush towards him and hug him tight. Theyback a few spaces away and his father gave him two white roses, he accepted it with hesitation not knowing what is going on.

"Jinyoungie,,my baby. I wanted to keep you with me along with your siblings, right here by my side until my last days. I always worry about you and I am always concern for your happines, whatever pain you felt..in your heart..believe me I can feel it twice as strong. When you called me last time informing me of your plan to divorce and travel far away, I cried..I cried for a very very long time until tiredness consumes me. I am pained that my baby is feeling down and hurt to the point of deciding to ran away. At that time I wanted to hug you and kiss all the pain away just like what I always did when you were young but alas,..you're a big boy now. I guess my hugs and kisses cant do anything for the pain this world has taught you." Jinyoung mother said with a pained smile as he looks fondly at him.

"Mama..." Jinyoung said weakly as he started to cry.

"I felt sad, and hurt and angry at your ex husband. How dare he hurt you my precious son? How can he hurt my precious Jinyoung who loves him so much. I hated him son, for a very long time I hated him for the pain you went through. But now that you've return, the anger lessens, as I saw a young man who gained confidence by being independent and strong, I am proud of you son for fixing what's broken all on your own. You dont want anyone to worry about you dont you? You dont want to burden us by your situation that's why you kept quiet and deal with it on your own."

"And then one time, a young man came to our house and apologized..he apologized for hurting you, for disrespecting your wedding vows, for making you cry and for breaking you. I turned away and ignore him, who is he to beg for forgiveness? I will never forgive him. But then he came back everyday, doing chores around the house, helping me with the gardening even though I am ignoring him. I said to myself that he will stop eventually when he realizes that I will never forgive him. But that young man didnt stop..he still visits us and I saw him in a new light. He is always dressed accordingly but you can see the suffering in his eyes. He reminded him of you.."