Seven

"You need to talk to him, he seems like a very rude man, typical businessman behavior but I can see that he is a mess inside you know." Chanyeol said as he helps Jinyoung place the pastries into the shop's display stand.

"I know we will have to talk sooner or later but,,I keep on chickening out. I feel like I'm suffocating whenever I find myself alone with him." Jinyoung said as he thinks of his ex-husband, how Jaebum's eyes look at him, how he felt the spark in the air whenever their eyes clash.

"Uh oh.,one hot ex-husband coming through.." Chanyeol whispers and Jinyoung turns his head around so fast he knew he will feel pain on his neck after a few minutes.

There stood Jaebum in his casual clothes, hair is not gelled for once making him look younger and carefree, he still takes Jinyoung's breath away..every single time.

He saw how Jaebum silently scanned the room looking for him, how his eyes reflected relief when he saw him, how he walks towards him and stop in front of him.

"Hey.,"

"Hey.,"

"Do you have some free time? We need to talk right?"

"I..yeah. Come with me to the office.." Jinyoung said as he straighten himself up. Jaebum shakes his head and grab his hands.

"I need to visit someone today,,can you please come with me?" There's a silent plea on his eyes as he begged his husband to accompany him.

"Okay,,I'll just get my things, wait for me here."

Jaebum sat on one of the tables when he saw Chanyeol, the tall man glared at him and mouthed "I'm watching you."complete with action. Jaebum glared back and ignored the man as he waits for Jinyoung who came back after a few minutes. They went into his car and buckled up.

"Where are we going hyung." Jinyoung asked.

"Don't worry, I just need to introduce someone to you." Jaebum said with an excited smile.

Jinyoung scrunched up his face, curiosity is killing him but he chose to stay silent as Jaebum started a civil conversation with him, asking about his experiences and places he went to on his 3 year travel. They maintained a comfortable atmosphere until they finally arrived at some building that Jinyoung has never been before.

"Hyung,.what are we doing here?"

"This is the sincerity orphanage, I have been here many times before and I received a great news just this morning,,I can't wait to be back here and let you meet him finally." Jaebum said with a smile as Jinyoung gaped at him.

Jaebum told him, on the first day that they saw each other again that he had planned on adopting a child with him back then. He stood frozen in fear, he felt dread seeping inside his heart as he let's the man dragged him inside. Jaebum talk to the receptionist who seem to know him well and directed him to come up to the usual place.

"Don't worry,,he will like you. He already loves you anyways." Jaebum comforted him and holds his hands tightly.

They walk inside a nursery room, a glass divider separates them from a number of children currently playing inside, all wearing the same colored onesies that the orphanage provides.

"Mr. Im, it has just been hours since we emailed you but then you went here in record time eh? You really love the child huh, oh and you have someone with you.." An old lady said as he shakes Jaebum's hands in pure happiness.

"Yes Mrs. Lee, this is Jinyoung..my husband. I bought him here to finally meet.." Their conversation was interrupted when a child barges in the divider.

"Papa!!!" The child shouted as Mrs. Lee chuckles at his antics.

"Go ahead and visit that naughty child Mr. Im..I hope everything went well. Good luck."

Jinyoung has been staring at the child who is now looking at his husband with love and adoration, it has been shocking to hear someone call Jaebum papa.

"Let's go inside now." Jaebum said as he walks inside.

Jinyoung followed silently, looking at how the child runs towards Jaebum and hugs his husband.

"Papa, they gave me to someone else, they said they are my new mama and papa but I don't like them. I have a mama and papa already but why didn't you return for me papa?" The child cry his heart out as Jaebum place him on his lap and comfort him.

"Shh,,,don't cry Yugyeom..Papa is here now eh? And this time I will finally get you out of here. You remember the picture I gave? You remember mama's face? I have him with me now..look." Jaebum nudges the child's head, Yugyeom finally lifted his head and looks around trying to find someone when his eyes landed on Jinyoung who is sitting near Jaebum but not quite near to touch them.

"Mama?"

Jinyoung looks at Jaebum who smiled at him.

"The nurses here always make sure that Yugyeom looks at your picture for him to be able to recognize you as the other parent. He knows you are my life partner." Jaebum explained as Jinyoung nooded.

"Hi baby." Jinyoung kindly greeted the child who buries his face in Jaebum's neck.

"Hey, no need to be shy baby." Jaebum coaxed the child to not hide but Yugyeom wouldn't budge.

"Mama pretty." Yugyeom whispers as Jaebum chuckles at him.

"He is the one whom I've been trying to adopt for years, his biological mom was pregnant at that time when she puts him up for adoption, she signed him up here at the sincerety orphanage which has an excellent reputation. I was told that she was 16, got pregnant because of..she was molested and as much as she wants to she knows that she can't afford to raise the child as she is a child herself at that age, she talks to the staff here and ask for a condition. She wants her child to be adopted by a married couple, one who could provide an normal and happy life for her baby."

Jinyoung swallowed nervously, he felt guilt silently creeping up and inside his heart.

"My chances of having him are great at first because I have you, we are a married pair and I organize everything for the process of his adoption but then, things happen and we broke up. My chances return from a high percentage to a zero percentage. No matter how I seem to be a perfect parent for him I can't be a candidate because I don't have a partner."

"Well why didn't you pursue another person then..you could have Yugyeom here years ago." Jinyoung bitterly said as he remember reading an article about Jaebum dating a hotel heiress.

"I don't want anyone else, I already have you." Jaebum quietly said as he let's Yugyeom roam around the play area.

"We are divorced hyung,,"

"But you are here now.,and you promised,. You will return to me."

"Its..hyung I.."

"Mama,.Yugie hungry.," Yugyeom blurted out as he touches his tummy in front of Jinyoung.

"Oh.,okay baby.Lets go find something to eat then." Jinyoung said to the beaming three year old as Jaebum smiled at him kindly.

"Give us a chance babe..please give us a chance to finally be complete."

TBC^^

A/N : As we can see Jinyoung is still hesitant but will Jaebum and baby Yugyeom change his mind? ^^