Fourteen

Jaebum looks intently at his one year old son who is smiling toothily at him as he sat on the changing table.

"Well..what are we going to do now Kookie.." he mutters as Jungkook claps his hands in glee as he blabs on and on as if he's saying something back to his father.

Jaebum closes his eyes and sigh. He's really hopeless when it comes to babies. Yes he has Yugyeom but he's already a toddler when they adopted him. Now with his second son..

"Ughh..the smell. I really can't take it anymore..come on bub and lay down now so I can clean up your mess alright?" Jaebum grimace at what he's about to do.

He needs his husband right here now.

Jungkook babbles on as he playfully kicks his legs upwards when his appa lay him down on the changing table. Jaebum grabs his legs and starts to take off the babies pants. Scrunching up his nose at the awful smell he breaths through his mouth as he started to pull up the tape that holds the diaper together.

Praying for endurance he opens the diaper and looks at the gooey stuff inside. He winces as he grabs some baby wipes and lift up his son's legs to better clean his bottom before he put him on the bathroom. After a moment he wraps the diaper along with the other mess and threw it on the trash can.

"Yes..we're almost done baby..just another trip to the bathroom to clean your bottom now yes?"

Jungkook giggles as he wiggles on the table.

Jungkook lifts him up and takes the baby into the bathroom where he already set up the lukewarm water in a basin.

"Your poop is so smelly ah Jungkook. Appa needs to clean you up before mama gets back..or I'll be dead."

Jungkook wiggles more excitedly..as he mumbles up the words..

"Mmmm..aahh..ma"

"Here we go,.."

Jaebum puts the baby inside the basin, holding him in a frim grip while scooping out some water to clean Jungkook's bottom.

"You need to smell good before mama gets back eh? I'll show my Jinyoungie..I can take care of a baby just right..even for a short time only eh?"

Jungkook laugh as the lukewarm water hits his backside and his father continue to soap him up. Jaebum finally can breath freely and smile in satisfaction. He survived these whole ordeal and can finally say that he can do it.

As he dry up his son, he can hear his phone ringing back inside the room so both father and son went back with Jaebum answering the call and putting it on loud speak.

"Hey.."

"Hey yourself appa..how is my baby kookie ah.." Jinyoung's voice was heard and Jungkook immediately look around for his other father.

"I already change his nappy so..see I can survive a day with my son." Jaebum bragged as he laid Jungkook down, grab another diaper and put it on him.

"Wow..I am impressed. How did you survive the stench?" Jinyoung teases his husband.

"I breath through my mouth.." Jaebum chuckles as he puts on the baby's onesie.

"Oh my God..haha you're so silly.."

Jaebum shakes his head as Jungkook finally realize that the sound is coming from his cellphone and make a grabby hand towards it.

"Is Yugyeom with you now?" Jaebum sigh as he sat down on the bed with Jungkook on his lap.

"Yes, I'm actually waiting for him and Bambam but..it seems like they've beed held back. Oh I see them.. I'll call you back when we're in the car." Jinyoung dropped the call and Jungkook turns his head in confusion.