Three

Nothing hurts more than being dissapointed by the one person who you thought would never hurt you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days has passed before Jinyoung is able to smile again albeit half heartedly. He finally think things over with the help of his friend whom he likes to call Markson, he watches the two interact with each other and finds his relationship with Jaebum lacking..lacking in warmth and friendship, some craziness and sparks and joy and rambutious laughter.

He finally realize why he is not enough for the older man. His world revolved around Jaebum since he's a kid. The man has been his first love and all, he didn't have any other friends except Jackson and Mark whom is an acquaintance of his ..shall we say ex-husband.

At a young age his dream is to become a perfect wife for Jaebum..no no scratch that. At first his dream is to become a baker, a pattisier or a Batista. He wants to open a cafe shop where munchy muffins and yummy cup cakes are serve along with creamy coffees. He forgot about his dreams when he fell in love with Jabeum. He forgot that he's a young man who has a passion and a thirst to prove himself, he forgot that he's a young man who needs to have friends, and go to parties and have some fun night at a bar. He forgot that it's okay to drink and be crazy...he lost himself trying to be perfect for the man he loves.

And so with peace in himself as he understood why Jaebum made a mistake he straightens himself as he walks towards his friends who's watching some TV show in the living room.

"Hey Jinyoung..."

He sat down beside Jackson and clutch the man's arms as he heave a deep breath.

"I think its time to talk to Jaebum." Jinyoung blurted out as Mark looks at him in concern.

"Are you sure?"

Jinyoung nooded, and Jackson held his hands.

"And you're telling me this because..."

"I know Jaebum, once we meet up he will force me to come home, its in his nature and I don't think being alone with him will be helpful for me." Jinyoung muttered.

Jackson nooded in agreement.

"Mark and I will come with you, as your bodyguards, don't worry we'll go incognito. He will never know its us!" He hisses as Jinyoung smiled at his friends.

"What will I do without you guys.." He said with wonder in his voice, silently thanking the heavens by giving him to angels.

"You'll be kidnapped and ship to somewhere as a sex slave."

Mark punches Jackson's arms as the man laugh histerically at Jinyoung's scared face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum look dazedly around his office, he already finish some of the reports with positive results, his investment in this hotel is doing well, income is pouring in. He finally did it, he was able to save money, lots of money for them..for his husband. Finally they can adopt a child and be a family.

A knock was heard as Youngjae peek inside before going in. Things has been awkward for them to say the least ever since Jinyoung saw them having sex inside his office.

"Sir? You have a call on line two, someone called Mark?"

Jaebum suddenly woke up from his thoughts.