Thirteen

Sighing for the umpteenth time Jinyoung looks around his office, checking and double checking the forms that needs his signature. When he is sure that he did all the work he has for that day he puts a hand around his neck gently massaging the tense muscles.

He has been feeling off for a few days, he felt exhausted most of the time and when he spilled his entire dinner out and straight into the toilet bowl last night Jaebum already put his foot down and insisted that he got himself checked as soon as he can. Which is today, he's taking a half day off to go to the doctor.

A knock was heard and Jinyoung smiled as he heard his son's giggles through the door.

"Hey, are you ready to go babe?" Jaebum said as soon as he opens the door, leading Yugyeom inside who ran towards Jinyoung to give him a hug.

"Mama! We come to get you!" Yugyeom shouted in glee as he showers Jinyoung's face with kisses, said man is chuckling as he leans down for his child.

"I'm already finished I just need to clear things up on my table.."

"Leave it and let your assistant take care of it babe.,we can't be late." Jaebum said as he kiss him on the lips.

"Okay,.let's go then."

-----❤❤-----❤❤-----❤❤

Jaebum looks at the doctor in tear strained eyes, Jinyoung is gaping at the doc in wonder as the man shows them his ultra sound. Both of them looking at the screen as the doctor pointed out a small dot on the screen.

"Congrats Mr. Im , your husband is three weeks pregnant, the fetus is normal in size, heartbeat is normal, I suggests you go here for weekly check up to make sure that the baby will stay healthy. As we all know male pregnancy is very rare so we should always be careful, are you working Jinyoung?" Doctor Tan asked Jinyoung who nods.

"I suggests you take a break from work as the stress might affect the pregnancy, being male this pregnancy will be more sensitive and fragile from the female counter part. When the time comes you will undergo a cesarean operation, it's the only way to take the baby out of your body."

"I..,I understand doc..yes I will follow every thing you said." Jinyoung happily said as he felt how Jaebum tightens his grip on his hands.

"Jaebum...babe.." Jinyoung nudges his silent husband and got surprised to see him openly crying.

"Jae..."

"I love you...thank you for this Young ah,..I love you so much." Jaebum cries as he leans down the bed to hug his husband, Jinyoung pats him on the back.

"I love you more babe..shhh,..stop wailing already. Yugyeom will worry when he saw us with bloated eyes and runny noses."

Jaebum tries to control himself looking around to find the room empty as the doctor tactfully left the scene as soon as he saw him cry.

"Can't help it babe, I'm so happy we have our miracle."

They both smiled as they placed their hands on Jinyoung's tummy.

------❤❤------❤❤------❤❤-------❤❤

"I still want to buy your Bakery Love, so I can finally have your excellent bakes at my beck and call." Jaebum said as he places the peeled assorted fruits near his heavily pregnant husband.

Placing his husband on house arrest has been the best feeling so far for the busy man.

"No...you do know that the bakeshop is my haven right? Stop taking it away from me Mr.Im . Where is my Yugie anyways?" Jinyoung ask as he looks around.