Eight

True love has no ending..

Jinyoung swirls his wine glass as he stares at the night view from his penthouse's balcony. Thinking about his ex-husband..thinking about that wonderful child who hugs him with love and looks at him like he's a fairytale princess. His head aches as he thinks about what to do next, he can't just jump in and live with Jaebum again after all that they both went through.

They are still the same but three years changed them as well. Jinyoung is hesitant to be with Jaebum as he instill in his mind that what they had is just young love and they are definitely not young anymore.

He thinks back on how Jaebum begged him for a new start with Yugyeom, and he has to admit that he is tempted and his heart beats with nervous excitement whenever he thought about taking care of the child.

"What will I do.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey baby,,what's up? You barely call these days." Mark complains as he laid down a tray filled with tea and cookies shaped like animals which makes Jinyoung lift his eyebrows in curiosity but he kept his mouth shut about them and smiled at his friend.

"I was busy as well, so I have my free time now and came for a visit. Anyways where is Jackson?"

"Oh, he takes our Bambam to the park, they'll be here in a few hours." Mark casually said as Jinyoung nooded.

"Ah.,who's Bambam?"

"Holy,,oh my gosh I forgot to tell you about our baby!" Mark squealled as he slap a hand on his thigh.

"You do know that Jackson and I tied the knot at Vegas right? And when we return here after that crazy escapade we decided to adopt a child, we've met some of the kids in the orphanages here in Korea but our agency sent us a picture of a kid from Thailand and we fell in love.. And the rest is history." Mark said with a sparkle in his eyes as Jinyoung felt happy for his friends.

"Wow..things has been great for you guys..now you have your own family."

"Yeah..I felt happy with Jackson and I am actually content with just the two of us but with Bambam's addition.. I felt complete."

"I envy you guys,,," Jinyoung whisper with a bitter note on his tone.

Mark eyed his friend with a judging look.

"You know, you can have a happy and complete family life if you will just consider taking chances again." Mark said as he sip on his tea.

"I..I'm afraid."

"Of what.."

"Of being hurt and dissapointed again.."

"What did you do these three years?"

"Huh?"

"You walk out from all of us saying that you need to spread your wings, and experience new things and improve yourself. You said that when you came back here you will be a better version of yourself. Now you are fidgeting right in front of me saying your afraid..I thought you have toughen up Jinyoung,," Mark said as his friend flinches at his straight to the point words.

"I am..I have..I.."

"Whatever is happening between you and Jaebum, just follow your heart..that's the only way for you to be truly happy."

"He wants us to start again,,with Yugyeom..a child he wanted to adopt since ages ago. He wants me to be with him just like that,,like he's never cheated and hurt me before..like he never broken his promise to me that he will wait for me, like he never dated somebody else when I'm gone,.am I..am I just gonna go and jump all over him just because he said so.."