Twelve

Jaebum moans, he has a very nice dream..with the man he loves, until wakefulness knocks on his dreamy haze. He scrunches an eyebrow, he has a wet and warm feeling down there..on his privates.

Jolting wide awake, he opens his eyes in surprise and hisses at the sloppy and wet suction on his dick. He looks down and saw his husband, blushing furiously while sucking on his hardened length. Drooling all over his shaft he moans in pleasure as he saw how enticing his lover looked with his dick shove down his throat.

"Jinyoung..babe..ahhh. It feels so fucking good to wake up like this." Jaebum said as he carefully grabs the younger man's hair.

"I learned that men loves to wake up like this hyung.." Jinyoung said, satisfied at the annoyed look on his husband.

"Ever wake someone else up like this?" Jaebum gritted his teeth in annoyance at the thought that someone else felt how good his husband's mouth is.

"Maybe,...a couple of flings here and there.." Jinyoung sassily said as he continues to stroke his husband's dick, marveling at it's length and wide girth.

"Fuck...let me erase them from your memories then Im Jinyoung. Stand up, up!!" Jaebum grolws, grabbing his husband's arms and lifting him up on the way.

"On your knees Jinyoung"

Feeling the thrill crept up, he let's himself be manhandled, dropping on his knees in front of his husband's god like body. He looks up at the man who looks pointedly at his own dick before looking at him.

"What are you waiting for,,suck on this babe or else I'll punish you." Jaebum hotly said as he watches how expertly his previously innocent husband blow him off.

Cursing and frowning at his sudden dark thought, he thinks of how he could torture each and every other men that dared touch and sullied what is his. He yanked Jinyoung's head and shoved his dick down his throat, ignoring how the younger man chokes and fight for air.

Tears are streaming down Jinyoung's face as he knew he triggered something in his husband, he internally preened as he thought of what's to come.

Jaebum yanks his head away, only to sneer at him.

"You've been a bad boy babe..you know how I hate it when someone else touches you."

"What will you do hyung? Spank me?" Jinyoung teasingly said but gasp loudly when he is picked up by the arms like a child, Jaebum sat down on the edge of the bed and laid his husband on his lap.

"Yes I would.. How many.." Jaebum seriously said as he gropes his husband's plump ass.

"How,..what do you mean how many?"..Jinyoung felt nervous.

"How many men touched you? Tell me!!" Jaebum gritted his teeth, frustrated and tortured at the thought.

"One..two..I don't count flings Jaebum, I went to parties and clubs and make out with some hot guys..Ahhhh!" Jinyoung squeaked loudly as the first slap of Jaebum's hands come in contact with his ass.

"One..Two..you better count or else..I'll spank you harder babe.." Jaebum threatens the whimpering man who nooded and counts each resounding slap on his ass.

After fifteen slaps Jaebum hoisted the sobbing man up, caressing his reddened cheeks, he tips the younger man's chin up forcing him to look at him in the eye.

"There you go babe..daddy just had to punish you for being so naughty. You did a great job babe..I love you." Jaebum kiss his tears away, as Jinyoung quieten up.

Jaebum grabs him and made him lay down on the bed.

"Daddy will take the pain away okay?" Jaebum naughtily said as he licks and kisses his lovers neck, trailing kisses down his chest and onto his stomach, biting gently on the soft skin there which makes the smaller man mewl in pleasure and anticipation.