Eleven

Jaebum paces back and forth sweating nervously as Jackson glared at him.

"Can you please calm your tits and stop ruining the carpet!" He growls as Jaebum ignores him and still continue with his incessant pacing.

"I'm so fucking nervous, what if he got cold feet and left me all alone at the altar.." Jaebum quietly said as if talking to himself.

"Fuck off, Jinyoung is right beside this room getting ready to get hitched to you again. Stop thinking about the negative ass..you're already here, why question yourself and Jinyoung for that matter." Jackson calmly said as he continues to fiddle with his phone.

"I'm just.."

"Shut up Im Jaebum!"

"Mr. Im? It's time.." A staff tells them which stopped their bickering, as Jaebum frowns at the thought on why he picked Jackson as Best man to his wedding.

Meanwhile Jinyoung is being pampered and congratulated next room where he is now looking at his reflection in the mirror wearing his white tux.

"I wanna shed some tears again son, because that's what all mothers do at weddings but I can't now..probably because it the second one you're having with that boy..but all the same I feel really happy today for you and I'm hopeful that you guys will be happy and peaceful this time around." Jinyoung's mother said as he looks proudly at her son.

"Thanks mama...for everything." Jinyoung said as he smiled at her.

"Jinyoung, the staff said it's time..I have to go and make sure Bambam and Yugyeom behave." Mark said leaving Jinyoung and his mother who stood up and walks with him.

"You're father will walk you to the altar again but I will be sitting up front cheering for you baby. I love you." His mother lead him towards his father who smiled at him kindly,hooking his arms to his father's, the older man chuckles at his nervous expression.

"Its not the first time son,..you should've gotten used to this, I did..but of the two of you are planning for a third one then I might have to put my foot down on that one..I hate wearing tux.." His father explained as Jinyoung smiled at his father.

"We won't Papa.."

The wedding march started and as they all filed up its Bambam (the flower..boy) and Yugyeom's (ring bearer) turn, the small crowd laugh histerically as Bambam cheerfully threw the flowers all over while Yugyeom quickly picks the scattered flowers and throw it back to Bambam's basket. Even Jinyoung and his father laugh at the cute scene when Mark tries to usher the two babies towards the front.

Finally it's Jinyoung's turn with his father, he smiled at the acquaintances, employees, friends and family, and then he looks forward to see his man.

Jaebum stands there in his black tux, looking slick and sexy and handsome just the way he did when they first wed, he began to question himself what if he looks like shit and all that but when he looks at Jaebum's eyes he saw how he is panicking inside as well. He saw how the man's eyes twitched in nervousness.

When they finally faces each other Jinyoung's father cleared his throat.

"This is your last chance Im, make it work." He shake hands with the man who nooded and look back at Jinyoung, held his hands and let the ceremony take over.

----------

Jinyoung looks at his husband in surprise, before the wedding starts this man was a mess, now he looks like a man who won the jackpot price.

"What's with you babe?" He said in wonder as Jaebum smiled and kiss him one more time on the lips.

"I'm just happy it's over and you're officially mine again. Now all we need is Yugyeom's papers and we will be a happy family.