Teaming up with the Hunnys

After all the information given to us in one day we managed to venture out enough to find a small town yet the odd thing was that all the people visiting were shaman

"so it would seem we're on the the right path" I said calmly and the others nodded.

Yet the moment we entered the town Anna went to search for a new keychain as a memento.

But after finding a place to stay and taking some long needed showers we all met up at a local restaurant to grab some grub.

"Sora how do you feel now after all that has happened?" I asked as she appeared at my side

"i feel that our destiny may be a bit more complicated than we would have thought" Sora said and I sighed as I started to fiddle with my necklace.

"something wrong?" faust asked sitting near me

"i'm worried is all" I said with a distant look in my eyes

"hey is that who I think it is! It is Yuki Asakura! Hey!" a voice called out surprising everyone and when I looked up it was the guy I fought in the preliminaries.

"huh oh hey Hunny bear" I said smiling and the guys all looked at me like I was insane

"uh Yuki who is that man?" Len said glaring at the man

"afraid you got some competition?" Trey asked him

"his name's hunny bear he was the one I fought in the first rounds of the preliminaries." I said smiling and the man finally reached my table. He had a bear fur cloak on and dressed in a way similar to what you'd expect cave men to wear.

"i'm glad you managed to make it so fare kid. Oh and I wanted to introduce you to my wife. Hunny Bee" he said as a woman dressed also in furs that were sewn together in the pattern of a bee.

"it's an honor to meet the great Yuki Asakura. I heard how you told my husband that you refuse to kill during this tournament and I felt my heart lifted to know that there would be someone as kind and wise as you in this tournament." she said smiling

"think nothing of it it's kind of just how I am" I said smiling and she suddenly hugged me

"oh your just so adorable." she said gushing over me "i know how about you join our team?" she asked and I blinked in surprise

"WHAT!" the others yelled

"we would be honored if you'd become a our team leader and lead us in the tournament even if you're not victoRious we will follow your orders and your teachings for we've heard so many wonderful things about you when we asked some of the patch tribe about you." hunny bear answered

"i guess i'll have to think about it for a bit but i'll be sure to give you an answer soon ok" I said smiling.

"alright I guess we'll give you that. But once you've decided just message us though your oracle bell ok" hunny bear said and I nodded before he and his wife left.

"you can't be serious Yuki?" Trey said

"they're so weird"

"haven't you all noticed. Most shaman have already formed groups of three. Therefore I assume that the next round or so we will be required to fight in teams. Now with that in mind there are seven of us in the tournament. Meaning one of us will have to go out on their own or drop out of the tournament all together. I've decided I will be the one to go out and join a team of my own and hunny bear and hunny bee are the first ones to put in an application."

"huh?" Rio said "what do you mean application?"

"i posted it on a forum through the oracle bells of course I made sure to insult Zeke in the message to keep any of his followers from messaging me back and I used a fake name as well I only told those who I felt would make good teammates who I was. And so far hunny bear and bee are the only ones so I'm seRiously thinking about saying yes to their offer."

"but Yuki" Morty asked and I just smiled

"don't worry about it everything will be alright" I said before I stood up "now with that said I'm gonna go for a walk"

once outside I let out a bit of a sigh before I headed away from the town in order to collect my thoughts.

"my, my we didn't expect to find you out here little Yuki" the man from the x-laws said as he was pushing an iron maiden and lyzerge was at his side.

"please leave me be there is much I need to think about at this time." I said about to walk away

"please wait and hear me out" a female voice came from the iron maiden "we wish to rid the world of the evil one so please won't you join us."

"I cannot" I said calmly

"than you have sided with Zeke" the man yelled

"not at all. I cannot fore I refuse to resort to kill people in order to get others to do as I command. I am more than I appear to be since I am the reincarnation of Zeke's original sister. She died by the hands of humans and I fear that is was started his hatred for them. What's more when I was reincarnated the first time I was killed again by humans. This life I live right now is the longest I have walked this earth in human flesh. And now I have mastered the five points of the unity star just as he has but while his view is corrupt with his anger I see there is still hope to change that. My only wish is to still the anger in his heart and free him of that without killing anyone. Perhaps then the world will find peace and balance." I said looking up at the sky.

"i see so while we may dwell in similar paths they will never cross merely run parallel to each other from time to time." the girl said and I looked over at her with a sad smile on my face

"i truly hate killing and I am saddened that you think there is no other way to save others." I said before I walked away.

"the path she walks will be a difficult one marcoh we must watch her to see she does not stray from it."

"yes milady"