Training and Betrayal

The Honey lovers and I were currently very busy as we had the day off with no scheduled fights we spent our time training. This also allowed me to assess my new teams abilities a bit more. Bear like his name sake is very strong while Bee can move very quickly. We focused on those skills at first to help them improve beyond what they thought they were capable of doing then we all sat down in a secluded area to meditate. Of course we also brought our own shade as we didn't want to die from the heat or anything.

"So master Yuki why are we meditating?" Bee asked me while I was setting up a large blanket for us all to sit on.

"Simple while meditating it's an opportunity for you to hone your connection with your furyoku and your connection with your guardian ghost. In some cases this can result in unlocking higher levels of Furyoku and the beginnings of creating new abilities." I responded with a smile.

"Ha, ha ha, that's our master Yuki alright. Brilliant as always." Bear said as I had a sweat drop on my head.

"Thank you but your praise in unnecessary this is merely an exercise to help you unlock your hidden potential." I said with a small smile on my face

From there we all formed a bit of a triangle and began to mediate.

I could tell that the Honey lovers were taking this very seriously as their furyoku started to grow as we continued.

"Seems your doing fairly well Yuki" a familiar voice spoke

Opening my eyes I found I wasn't in the same place I was before meaning I was still meditating with the others and this was all happening in my mind.

"Did you expect me to stand still and watch you hurt others?" I asked calmly as I closed my eyes again

"In some ways I had hoped you would but now seeing how this incarnation of you is developing I see that would be impossible. all the same you should join me sister." Zeke said as I could hear him walk closer to me.

"No thank you" I said calmly as a strong breeze blew around us.

When I opened my eyes again I was back with the Honey lovers

"Right I think that's enough for today" I said calmly with a smile "It seems you both have already doubled your furyoku levels today."

"I feel so energized" Bear said jumping up

"I have so many new ideas for attack combos now I can't wait to try them!" Bee said practically dancing around.

"I can't wait" I said happily but I couldn't help but flinch as the warm breeze hit my face

"Are you alright Yuki?" Sora asked but I just smiled

"It's nothing I promise."

"Oh so meeting me in your mind was nothing?" Zeke said suddenly appear behind me but what surprised me for a moment was that the Honey lovers bowed to him.

"Master Zeke!" the two said happily while my bangs created a shadow hiding my eyes.

"You two have done well to look after my precious sister. and look she's made you even stronger than before that's great news." Zeke said smiling at them "Tell me Yuki how does it feel to know that the two you put your faith in to work with you during this tournament are working with me?"

"I'd be lying if I didn't say I had my suspicions." I said calmly as I stood up "With the way the so quickly rushed to join me and endless compliments despite only just met me once before. but I agreed to partner with them in the hopes of removing the anger that so blindly leads them to you. much like I hope to help you brother."

"Oh so you will join me?" Zeke said smiling happily and I smiled

"No. I won't join you. but I do hope to help you remove the anger from your heart. I hope to help you see that humans and shaman are both necessary in this world. You've allowed your anger to corrupt your version of the truth and I hope to help you see that." I said calmly with a smile still on my face

"Hm, that's interesting." Zeke said walking up to me as he looked me right in the eyes "Your heart is too forgiving Yuki. humans have corrupted you. they've made you soft."

"You say that but many would see anger as the easy way out." I said smiling at him still and he sighed before he placed a hand on my head

"That may be true but I will not forgive them. I will leave the Honey lover to keep you safe little Yuki. I'll be in touch." Zeke said before he disappeared