Chapter 2.5: Training

Hmm.... I should train with Natsuki-chan more.

As I went into the mindscape.

Mindscape:

I wandered through the same path way to meet Natsuki-chan.

She woke up us she noticed me walking in "Ulric? What are you doing here?" Natuski asked.

"Um I was just wondering if you could train me more, sure the training dad, mom and summer are great but I want to be even stronger." I explained.

"I would love to train you Ulric. But this seal is holding me back from doing much if only-" she was cut off.

"I can open it!" I exclaimed.

Natsuki took a few moments to progress what I just said due to the sheer casual way I said it. "Eh? Ehhhhhh?! You can open it?!"

"I think so" I jumped at the cage's door with my right arm bulging with immense strength combined with huge chakra that swirled around my arm. I then gave a powerful chakra enhanced punch at the seal on the cage that cracked, the cage was shattered into several pieces. Thus freeing the fox girl.

Natsuki just felt dumbstruck she been trying to open that seal for a long time. And here is her Ulric doing it in a instant. Wait her Ulric? Where did that come from?

She shrugged it off but the pink on her cheeks says otherwise.

"Well that was convenient. Thank you Ulric."

"Your welcome Natsuki-chan."

"What do you want to do from now on?"

Training!" I grinned. "You said you will train me right? I always like to train since training relieves me with any stress within my mind."

Natsuki suddenly released a very powerful pressurized Chakra with overflowing killing intent, blowing me several hundred meters away due to the shockwave that Natsuki's power released. I shook my head, and then stood up. I was sweating heavily. My body was trembling. It felt like someone trying to suffocat me. One thing is for sure. This kind of intimidation, have far surpassed the feeling of fear. This is... despair. But I will not be bring down by this despair! I have witnessed far worse! Memories of my war day's strengthen myself as I counter it with a stronger killing intent.

Natsuki saw this and quickly removed the release of his chakra pressure and killing intent. She smirked at her host to remove the determination from that face of his.

"Feeling better now?"

"Wha... Why did you do that?"

"To show the difference between our powers..." Natsuki said . "Releasing pressure thru chakra with killing intent is enough for those who have weak minds and lower chakra levels than you feel intimidated, and even make them suffocate and pass out. I am actually surprised that you were able to survive that and counter it with a stronger killing intent specially coming from me."

"Very well, I can also train you on how to give off chakra pressure that can even make any weak willed person suffocate and pass out. This is much better than using Mangekyou Sharingan's Tsukuyomi."

"Now this time, create a hundred thousand clones. Within your mindscape and mastery of chakra control, that shouldn't be too hard for you. We'll speed up your training this time."

"Alright. But, do you think I can create a hundred thousand clones in the real world?"

"It's impossible. Even if your chakra grew exponentially, you should restrict your Shadow Clones for up to 1000 only in maximum. Going more will give severe strain in your brain and chakra circulatory system. Hundred thousand clones are only possible here within your mindscape. However, your Shadow Clones are more powerful than ever now due to your exponential chakra boost even on the outside world."