Chapter 5

Friday afternoon

You are currently at the clinic, you looked at the clock, its already 3:30pm, so you quickly change into your casual  clothes, you are now wearing a gray shirt underneath a black jacket, a pair of black pants and white sneakers. Before heading out you told Joshua you’ll be going home early today because you need to go somewhere.

On your way to their dorm, you decided to stop by an ice cream shop and bought ice cream for the girls. You reached their dorm before 4pm to fetch Chaeyoung. You knocked on the door and it was opened by Jennie.

“Y/N oppa! Annyeong!” she bows at you.

“Annyeong” you smiled and bowed back. “is Chaeyoung here?”

“Yeah, she’s still getting ready. Come on in. You can wait for her in the living room” you walked towards the living room as she lets you in.

“Chae, y/n is here.” Jennie says as she knocks on Chaeyoung’s door.

“I’ll be out in a sec.” Chaeyoung shouts from her room.

“Hey! Chaeyoung said you two are going out on a date today?” Jisoo  whispers at your ear as she put her hand on your shoulder and smirks at you.

“D-date? No, were just going to hang out.” You said and sat down on the couch.

“I bought you guys some ice cream.” You said and hand Jisoo a plastic bag with ice creams inside.

“Ooooh, food.” Lisa claps her hands like a kid. “You always bring us food when you go here. You should visit us more often.”

“It’s his offering to us so we can let him date Chae.” Jisoo says laughing while choosing which ice cream to eat.

“Wha- No. I just thought you guys may be hungry. And I always bring food for someone I’m visiting.” You laugh and sneakily kicked Jisoo's butt and glared at her when she looked back at you.

“So you like Chae huh?” Jennie asks as she sat on the floor next to Jisoo, looking at you seriously.

“Y-yeah. Please don’t tell her.” You suddenly got nervous because of Jennie's stare.

“Don’t worry we won’t.” Jennie says as she she smile at you and eat her ice cream.

“Chaeyoung unnie! I have something to tell you!” Lisa suddenly shouts and stands up.

“Hey! Stop!” You quickly stood up and grabbed Lisa’s hands. “I won’t bring you anymore food if you tell her.”

“Easy, I was just kidding.” She laughs. “Bring us more food again next time. Arraseo?”

“Alright. Just keep your mouth shut.” You said as you let go of her hand.

“Okie, I’m ready. Let’s go. Let’s gooo!” Chaeyoung says as she got out of her room and starts dragging you towards the door.

“See you guys later.” You and Chae said in unison before walking out.

“Good luck on your date!” Jisoo shouts which made you look back and glare at her.

“What?” Chaeyoung’s head popped from the door.

“Nothing.” You smiled at her before pushing her outside of the room.

“No chikin for you when I come by again.” You said to the latter before Chaeyoung dragged you again towards the elevator.

“WAIT! NOOOOO! I’M SORRYYYYY!” You heard Jisoo shouts while running towards you, you smirked at her before you close the door.