Chapter 17

“What is this? I though Y/N likes me? *sigh* I guess he like Jennie unnie more. But why now? When I started to develop feelings for him?*sigh* maybe I should just move on from him already, and give Junhoe a chance?” Chaeyoung sighed and wiped off the tears on her face as she threw  her phone on her bed then hugs her knees.

Jisoo's PoV

“Chaeyoung~ah! Have you seen th-”  I barged in Chaeyoung’s room and was shocked when I saw her face all messed up, her eyes are  puffy and red and her hair is disheveled.

“What happened to you? Who did this to you? Is it that Junhoe?! I knew it, he's-” I’m starting to outrage when I heard his name, I never liked him with Chaeyoung, there’s something fishy about him, but before I could finish my sentence Chaeyoung cuts me off.

“Aniyo, unnie. It’s not Junhoe.” Chaeyoung sniffed.
“It's Y/N”

“Y/N? Why? Did you two fight?” I suddenly changed my tone to a more calm one as I approached Chaeyoung’s bed and sat beside her.

“Aniyo. I think he likes Jennie unnie now.” Chaeyoung wiped away the tears running down her cheeks.

“Uh? So? Why are you crying about that?” I asked confusedly, tilting my head to the side. Why is she crying about that? I don’t get--- Wait. Ohhh! I smirked when I realized what’s going on.

“Unnie, I think I like- no I don’t like Y/N, I love him.” She replied. I knew iiiiitttttttt. But wait, I though she likes Junhoe? Now I’m confused.

“I thought you like Junhoe?”

“I used to. But it slowly faded when I saw Y/N again. I don’t know what happened. But it all became clear that night, at the party, when we danced and sang those words in my ear, since then It won’t stop replaying in my head. And when he sang on the stage, I can’t help but assume that that song is for me. I maybe dancing with Junhoe that time, but all I could see is Y/N.” She sighed before wiping her tears away again, and burying her face on her knees.

“But-but I thought-” before I could finish my question, she cuts me off again. Aish, this kid is so disrespectful.

“Unnie, do you think I’m a bad person.” She mumbled before raising her head up and looking back at me.

“Why would you say that?”

“I always acted like I’m head over heels for Junhoe when Y/N is around. But to be honest, I only used him to make Y/N jealous.” She looked down and feeling guilty for what she did so I asked her what made her do that.

“Because you said Y/N likes me! And I thought making him jealous will make him confess!” Chaeyoung suddenly raised her voice, making me jump away from her.

“Me?! When did I say that?!” My eyes widen and suddenly everything that happened these past few days starts replaying in my brain. Did it accidentally slip out? Omo.

“I overheard you talking with Lisa the other night. About when will Y/N confess about his feelings for me.” She huffed as she irritatingly runs her fingers through her hair.

“Oh. But why don’t you just confess instead?”

“What if he doesn’t like me anymore? What if he likes Jennie unnie now? What if--” I placed a finger on her lips shushing her up. This kid overthinks too much.

“Stop with the what ifs and just do it.” I said as I slowly put down my finger.

“I don’t know unnie.” She sighed before plopping herself on her bed. “I think I’ll sleep this one tonight and think about it tomorrow.”

“Arraseo. Goodnight.” She just hummed in response before covering her self with a blanket. I turned off the light before leaving and closing her door.

---------------------------
To: Y/N
*screen capture of the news about you and jennie*
Boi, you need to confess, like right now. You’re starting to lose her.

Y/N's PoV
*Next morning*

From:  Chikin Noona
*screen capture of the news about you and Jennie*
Boi, you need to confess, like right now. You’re starting to lose her.
-----------------------

Confess? Now? But how? I’ve been laying on the couch with my head hanging for a few minutes now thinking how I’m going to explain about the news and how I’m going to confess. But confessing right now will make her think that I'm not I'm only fooling around because of that darn news. Why did I even choose that dare? Aish, pabo.

“Hyung, you better get your head up, your blood is starting to get up to your brain.” Joshua said as he stood by the sofa and in front of me. “What’s wrong with you anyway? You kinda look stressed. Your hair is starting to turn white.”

“You know the news about me and Jennie? I think Chaeyoung already saw it, I don't know what to do. How am I going to explain that picture? And how is she going to believe me if I confess to her?”  I sat up and placed my head on my hands.

“Hyung, just explain what really happened and just confess to her. Stop acting like a chicken and man up.” He pats my back making me feel a little less uneasy.

“But I have another problem.” He just hummed in response while looking at me, waiting for what I’m going to say.
“I don’t know how to confess, I haven’t confesses to anyone my entire life.”

“Jinjja?” He looked at me while chuckling and thought I was joking. “Oh you’re serious? Just tell her what you really feel. Tell her EXACTLY what you feel, and be straight to the point.”

“Arraseo.” I took a deep breath as I stood up and walked towards the door. Just before I could reach the door knob, someone from the other side opened it.

“Y/N OPPA!”

“Chaeyoung?”

“I have something to tell you.” Chaeyoung and I said in unison.

“Me first.” She said, looking all excited to what she’s about to say. “I’m about to agree to be Junhoe's girlfriend!”

“Oh. Wait-WHAT?!” I accidentally shouted when my mind processed what she just said.

“I said, I’m about to agree to be Junhoe's—”

“Yeah, I heard you the first time. But how?” I mumbled the last words.
“Congrats. I guess?” I said almost whispering.

“Thanks.” She said happily with a big smile on her face. “By the way. What were you going to say?”

“I-i'm leaving.”

------------------------------
A/N: Mianhae for not updating these past few days. I'm really busy. I guess I'm going to turn this into a short story instead, so I could finish it faster. Btw, thank you for reading.