Chapter 14

Y/N's PoV

Without us realizing it, were starting to move our face closer to each other, until were just less than an inch apart…..

“Y/N-ah!” someone shouted making the both of us jump in surprise and pull away from each other. I looked around to find the owner of the voice and saw YG sajangnim approaching us.
Seriously? Great timing sajangnim.

“Y/N-ah, you’re up in a minute, wait by the stairs near the stage.” He said as he tap my shoulder and pointed to the stage. I just obliged and walked Chaeyoung back to her chair before I excuse myself.

As I got to the stage, they handed a guitar to me and placed a chair in the middle of the stage. While YG sajangnim stood on the stage and tapped the microphone to get everyone’s attention.

"On this moonless night you have been summoned to witness upon this stage a dark covenant. From the shadows emerge creatures who conjure around the ghostly flames and take pleasure in ghastly tricks and treats…” Everyone including me is in utter silence and looking at him confusedly.

“Just kidding. We have a special performance tonight.  He will be singing a song that he said is dedicated to the person who is very dear to him. Let's all welcome, Lee Y/N.” YG-nim moves to the side after he introduced me and everyone applauded as I walk towards the center and a spotlight is on me.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed and smiled at them and trying to calm myself. I feel so freaking nervous, cause I never have performed in front of other people before. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest, cold sweat dripping on my back, also my palms and this weird feeling in my stomach, it feels like I'm about to take a dump.

“I’m Lee Y/N, and tonight I’ll be performing Blame It On The Rain by He is We.” They applauded once again as I sat on the chair and fixed my microphone.”

Jennie's PoV

(Just imagine that the singer is a guy 😂😂 can't find a good cover)

‘You, got me caught in all this mess.
I guess, we can blame it on the rain.
My pain is knowing I can’t have you,
I can’t have you.’

Even though this is not the first time I heard him sing, but his voice and especially his smile always make my heart melt. Guess I found my new weakness.

‘Tell me does he look at you the way I do,
Try to understand the words you say and the way you move?
Does he get the same big rush,
When you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?
Tell me am I crazy, or is this more than a crush?’

Well this song has the message I want to say to you too. Maybe I should also sing it for you next time.

‘I catch my breath,
The one you took the moment you entered the room.
My heart, it breaks at the thought of him holding you.’

While he’s singing, I noticed that his eyes were fixed onto something or someone, and a big smile can be seen on his face, I turned my head to look at who or what he’s looking at and saw Chaeyoung looking back at him  smiling while singing along to his song. The sight of them smiling to each other gives a stinging pain in my chest, like its being stabbed my hundred of knives.

Until Junhoe came up in front of her and wraps his arm around her waist and Chaeyoung’s arms wraps around his neck.

‘Does he look at you the way I do,
Try to understand the words you say,
and the way you move?
Does he get the same big rush,
When you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?
Tell me am I crazy, or is this more than a crush?’

I turned my gaze back at Y/N. Even though he’s still smiling, I could see the sadness in his eyes. Which made my pain even worse, I don't know why, but when I see him hurting makes me feel hurt as well.

‘Maybe I’m alone in this,
But I find peace in solitude knowing,
If I had but just one kiss this whole room,
Would be glowing.
We’d be glowing,
We’d be glowing.’

The lyrics made me remember what happened earlier, when Chaeyoung and Y/N are dancing together, they’re not saying anything to each other, but their stares mean something and when they both leaned in and about to kiss...... Damn it. Why am I even torturing myself by thinking about what happened earlier?

‘Does he, tell me, does she look at you the way I do,
Try to understand the words you say,
and the way you move?
Does he get the same big rush,
When you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?
Tell me am I crazy, or is this more than a crush?’

When his song ended everyone is applauding and cheering except me. He bowed before leaving the stage and went to the comfort room. After a while he went towards our table where I’m sitting right now.

“Hey.” He said while faking a smile and looks like he just finished crying. Jisoo unnie was right, he sucks at faking a smile.

“Hey.” I just said weakly.

“Are you alright?” He asked and sat down beside me and looked at me worriedly.

“I don’t know. I don’t feel well actually, I think I need to rest.” I said as I looked at him and saw how down he is.

“Me neither. I’ll drive you take you back to your place.” He stood up and reached out his hand

“Sure. Thanks.” I smiled weakly and took his hand, then we left the place after saying goodbye to Jisoo unnie and Lisa. Chaeyoung is no where to be found again.

We’ve been quiet the whole ride, both of us are tired and broken after everything that happened tonight.
Aish this pabo, why does he keep on chasing Chaeyoung even though he knows that Chaeyoung already like someone else?
Oh wow, the pot is calling the kettle black.

When we reached our dorm he insisted on walking me back to our room but I refused to, I know he’s very tired and need to rest. He might get sick again like the last time.
As soon as I got to my bedroom, I lay down on my bed.

“Why does it have to be you? Out of all the people in this planet. Why  does it have to be you Lee Y/N! Why can’t it just be someone else!” I shouted as I cover my face with a pillow. I then threw the pillow away from me, rolled to my side and saw the teddy bear plushie that Y/N gave to me.

Then I felt my phone vibrated, when i looked at the screen, I saw a text message from him.

Lee Y/N
Goodnight, I hope you feel better soon. ☺

“I hate you Lee Y/N, I hate you for making me like you.”

A/N: Sorry for another boring chapter. Hahaha. I'm still at camp and I haven't slept for the last 36 hours 😂