3

Same day
{Mia's P.O.V.}

12:04 pm

The sound of music and people yelling surrounds us as we open the front door of Theta Xi.

Immediately, we dart to the kitchen, looking for anything decent to drink.

"Oo! Jell-O shots!" Jazmin squeals. I reach my hand into the fridge, grabbing two of them. Jazmin quickly downs one and grabs another from the tray.

"Jaz calm down!" I say, giggling. "If you keep on like this you're never going to make it through the day!"

I throw my head back and squeeze the plastic cup, allowing the Jell-O to fall into my mouth.

"Damn girl." Ethan's voice says, stopping me in my tracks.

"What?" I ask, spinning myself around with a mouth full of Jell-O.

He chuckles and raises an eyebrow at me. "It's a little early in the day for shots, don't you think?"

"Just getting a head start." I say with a shrug.

"Hey E, can you come here real quick?" A guy that looks just like Ethan says.

What the fuck? He has a twin?

Ethan holds up a finger to me and turns to talk to his brother.

Jazmins eyes widen when she notices Ethan and his newfound twin.

"That's Ethan?" She yells. I quickly make a 'shhh' noise and nod.

"And he has a twin?!" She whispers, looking over my shoulder to sneak a peek at them.

"I guess so, I didn't even know he had siblings." I bite my lip and turn my attention back to Ethan who looks like he's getting bitched at.

{Ethan's P.O.V.}

12:29 pm

"Ethan I swear, don't be stupid!" Grayson nags, his eyes darting at Mia and then back at me.

"I don't know what you're expecting me to do. I don't just have $100 laying around, I can't lose this." I snap.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bet to win." I say, turning back to Mia with a smirk on my face.

"Did someone call my name? I think someone called my name." Her friend begins to say, needing an excuse to leave us alone.

Mia shakes her head, grabbing her friends arm to restrict her from leaving.

She mouths a "No. Stop.", begging her friend not to leave her alone with me.

Ouch.

"Oh my God heyyyy!" She squeals as she walks towards a group of girls, leaving Mia on her own.

Mia looks away from me and down at her feet.

"So are you going to keep avoiding my company or can we have an actual conversation?" I ask.

"You have a twin?" She asks, picking her head back up.