4

Same night
{Mia's P.O.V.}

12:18 am

I bite my lip and turn around, clutching Ethan's underwear in my hand.

His brown hair was disheveled and his eyes hazel eyes had a slight gloss to them. As much as I hate admitting it, he's hot as fuck.

My face begins to heat up as his lips curve into a smirk. He knows he has me captivated.

"Please don't tell anyone you saw us." I plead, breaking the trance. I quickly glance over at Sarah who looks like she might piss her pants.

"Don't worry, I won't." He assures me.

A sigh of relief escapes my mouth. "Thank you, Ethan." I exhale and make my way towards the door, but his voice abruptly stops me from going any further.

"On one condition." He props himself up on his elbow, looking over at Sarah and then back at me.

I groan and roll my eyes at him. Every good thought about him left my mind, transforming him back to douchebag Ethan. "Yeah? What's that?"

"Let me take you out on a date." He demands.

Hell no.

"Ethaaaaan..." I whine, puckering my bottom lip out. He shrugs and lays his head back down on his pillow.

"Help!" He pretends to cry out. "A sexy girl took my underwear and is now on the loose!" I run over to him and cover his mouth before he's able to laugh.

"Fine! One date, and that's it!" I growl, peeling my hand away from his mouth. A cocky smirk creeps onto his lips before he rolls over, pretending to be asleep.

We make it back to Sigma with 10 seconds to spare, waiting patiently for the late girls to show up.

"Thanks for what you did back there." Sarah whispers sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it." I whisper back, my eyes locked on the floor.

I have to go on a date with Ethan Dolan. Fuck.

Tuesday, August 28th
{Ethan's P.O.V.}

12:30 pm

"Congrats man, you're one step closer to winning this bet." Nate says, slapping me on the back.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Jack asks, placing a hand awkwardly behind his neck.

"If I'm getting $100 out of it, hell yeah." I answer, swinging my bag over my shoulder before leaving the lecture hall.

Jack Dail has never done anything slightly wrong in his life and after hearing about the whole bet thing, he took Grayson's stance on it.

Buzz kills.

All three of us walk to Jacks car, making small talk as we made our way back to the frat house.

"So when is the big date?" Nate asks while scrolling through his instagram feed.

"I don't know." I answer with a shrug. "I haven't thought about it much."

Nate begins laughing and looks back at me from the front seat. "You know what would make this whole thing more hilarious?"

I shake my head and look over at Jack who suddenly seems interested in what Nate has to say.

"What if you showed up at Sigma out of the blue saying it was time to go, leaving her no time to get ready for it." He can barely make out the full sentence without laughing.