7

Same night
{Ethan's P.O.V.}

12:03 am

Her lips press hard onto mine as her hands slowly made their way up my chest. My hands reach up to her cheeks, carefully cupping each one in my palms.

She pulls her head away from mine, seeming surprised by the fact I kissed her back. A smirk appears on my face before I lean in to kiss her again.

It feels like any air that was once in my lungs has been knocked out of me. I can feel myself wanting more of her with each second that passes by.

My body presses against hers, pushing her back gently against the bed.

"Mia" I mumble, trying to stop this from going any further. "Mia, you're drunk."

She giggles between kisses and pulls away from me. "I'm not drunk." She says, biting her lip as she moves her face back towards mine, leaning in to kiss me again.

"You were though, and it's still in your system. I don't want it to happen like this." I pull away and watch as her face drops and she peels her hands off of my chest.

"Fine." She mumbles, pushing past me to get up from my bed and crosses her arms. "Can you get me that shirt please."

I nod and walk to the dresser, grabbing a large t-shirt from the top drawer. She unfolds her arms and takes it from me, sighing as she begins to take off her shirt.

"Oh come on, you're not actually upset with me right now! That is so not fair." I place my hands on my hips and shake my head in disbelief.

She rolls her eyes and slips into the shirt before softly walking over to my bed, pulling the covers over her long, bare legs.

She places an arm under her pillow and rests her head on top of it. "Goodnight." She whispers quietly, looking into my eyes before slowly closing them.

A strand of hair that was tucked behind her ear falls into her face, moving slightly when she exhales.

Goosebumps trace along my arms. I know I'm falling for her. God, what the fuck am I doing. I can't fall for her.

I step away from my dresser and pull the strand dangling from under the lamp shade, allowing the room to go completely dark.

I climb into bed and wrap myself under the blankets, turning my body opposite of Mia.

Right before I fall completely asleep, I feel her body shift as she wraps an arm around my waist.

God damnit Mia. What are you doing to me.

{Mia's P.O.V.}

9:24 am

My eyes flutter open as I carefully pick my head up from Ethans chest. I pick my body up and sit up straight, looking around the room.

I can't remember how I ended up in here. I remember the party, the drinking, the dancing...

Oh my God. We kissed.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" Ethan's raspy voice startles me. I nod my head and lay myself back down on his pillow.

"Hey..." I begin to say as I turn my face towards his. "Can we not tell anyone about last night?"