Just breath

Race POV

I had no idea what to do. I locked myself in the closet,curled up into a ball and waited for the strom to pass.All while balling my eyes out because of fear. Its stupid, I know.

Spot POV

I was on my way home from work. Driving as fast as I could the strom started about 1 hour ago. Race was supposed to be at home. I had to get to him and fast.

I walked through the door of our apartment. "RACE!?" I called out another crack of lightning and i heard a little wimper.

The closet, of course

I tryed the door but it was locked.Dammit. "Race its me,Spot your boyfriend. Please open the door baby." I heard him let out a sob "Race, Tony. You're ok just let me in."

I tryed to sound as calm as i could but i was freaking out i didnt want him doing what he did last time

*flash back*

Race was in the closet.

I got the door open and i saw his arm covered in blood. "He made me" he sobbed

His father would make him cut himself and the last time it happened was a stromy night. Thats why he gets so scared.

I picked him up washed and bandaged his arm and held him until he fell asleep as I whipered sweet things into his ear.

*end flashback*

I got the door open. He was just in a ball,terrified

I scooped him up and took him to our bed.
His breathing was unsteady and he dug his head deeper into my chest and more thunder hit."shh just breath,you're ok"

After a while the small italian boy fell asleep in my arms.

I love him,but i worry.

A/N
Sorry first one shot like ever. I hope you enjoyed it if not
Sorry
More coming