Drunk at first sight

Words count: 681
Warnings:swearing, alcohol use, Race being drunk as fuck, one super bad sex joke(I'm sorry)
Oof it been a while...
@Heere_To_Make_Puns
———
  3am. 3 fucking am and Spot has to drag himself out of bed to answer the knocks at his door. He was just about ready to punch whoever was behind that door. "Oh my god! I'm coming already!" Spots voice was still heavy on sleep but clearly showed his aggravation.

  He opened to door to see a taller man with golden curls that were an absolute mess, wearing high waisted torn jeans cuffed at the bottom to show mustard colored high top converse and a white collared, stripped oversized sweater tucked into them. Spot suddenly felt under dressed in just his pajama bottoms.
"Um...can I help you?"
The boy looked down at him and squinted,biting his lip, damn. He giggled before speaking in a slurred tone " Wait...you're not Jackie." He giggled at himself. This kid is drunk out of his mind Spot thought," No, I ain't. You know where you are?" The blond threw his head back and tilted it as he thought. " Nope!" He popped the p and giggled again. Now Spot has two options, he could do what he usually did when drunks came knocking on his door, kick the boy out or he could take him in and figure out who the hell 'Jackie' is and make sure the boy was okay. There was something about the boy that his head was telling him to hold onto him, mentally and physically since he looked like he was gunna fall any moment.

  Spot sighed.

  " Come 'ere" He took the boys hand and guided him inside his dorm. Spot sat him on the couch, the boy smiled that goofy damned smile and fell sideways so he'd lay across the couch, he giggled at himself...again. Spot went of to his small kitchen to get him some water.
" What's your name?" He asked as he came back from the kitchen. "Antonio-" he kicked a leg up "- but everyone calls me Race" Race's eyes fell closed, he was grinning still. "Okay um...Race-" Spot our the glass of water down on the coffee table and tapped him. Race rolled his head in Spot's direction, his eyes looking over his shoulder.

" Who's 'Jackie'?"
"You're pretty"
Spot hated that he blushed. " Not what I asked."
"Are you single?"
"Are you thinking straight?"
"Never. I'm gay." Race giggled, what's with this kid? Race finally set his leg down.
"Ok, let's try this again. Who's Jackie?"
"My ears are ringing"
"Jesus Christ" Spot sat in the coffee table,sighing. Race reached out,placing his hand on Spot's ears. The blond smiled as he began poking Spot's ear. "Boop,boop"
"What the fuck" Spot said as he took hold of Race's wrists to get his hands off his ears. Spot sighed for the millionth time tonight," Let's figure this out tomorrow. For now you need some rest" Race only lulled his head to the side. Spot let go of his wrists, got up and gently took a hold of the boys chin. Turning him to look at Spot. "Ok?" Race grinned," Hi handsome" Spot rolled his eyes,picking Race up bridal style. He didn't know why but he loved it, Race was hella drunk but Spot could see him doing this to a sober Race.

Spot hated these thoughts.
He set Race gently on his bed, as if he would break him if he didn't. " You know, I like to be handled a bit" Race looked up at him with his big blue eyes.
"Stop"
Spot began to leave when a hand caught his wrist.
"I don't like sleeping alone, especially when cute boys are one room over" Spot crosses his arms "No."
" I just wanna cuddle" Race pouted, his bottom lip stick out.
" ...fine" Spot rolled into bed next to Race who immediately lied his head on his chest. Race closed his eyes with a peaceful smile on his face. Spot rolled his eyes," Good night,Antonio"
"Nighty night"
————-
Um...wow 11k reads I never thought or even dreamed that would happen, thank you all so much <3 I hope you enjoyed! I'm trying to get back into writing so hopefully updates soon!