You Have to Stop Hanging Out With Albert

It was 3 am and Spot was in bed just like everyone else in the city. All except for 2.
Racetrack Higgins and Albert DaSliva.

These two idiots decided to go explore and abandoned hospital on the edge of the city. Spot tried to stop Race from going ,he really did but the boy was stubborn. So now here he was getting up out of bed to answer the frantic knocks at his front door. Spot opened the door to see none other than Albert with Race passed out over his shoulder. Spot let out a sigh letting Albert put Race on the couch. " What the FUCK did you do?!" Spot let out. " Spot relax,-"
" What.Did.You.Do."
Albert but his hands up in defense. " I didn't do anything. He slipped and hit his head really bad,I think he has a major concussion." He said looking down at Race.
" Why didn't you bring him to a Hospital!?"
Albert looked at him " We were doing illegal shit Spot. That's why." Spot let out a sigh. " Ok, I'll take care of him"
" I can stay Spot-"
" Just...go home DaSilva." Spot said pinching his nose and pointing at the door Albert came through. Spot was glad that was a short conversation with Albert, he really couldn't handle him at the moment. Spot took a seat on a chair in their living room and waited for Race to wake up.
——————-
Around 4:30 Spot heard a moan of pain come from Race. " Well, look who's up" Spot said as Race held his head," What the hell happened?"
" You slipped. And you fell."
" My head hurts" Race groaned " Ya no shit" Spot got up to get him some Tylenol. Spot came back from the bathroom and tossed the pack to Race " Take those." Race sat up ,popped two in his mouth and dry swallowed them. " Ew" Spot said observing his boyfriends actions. " What? You didn't give me water" Race protested " Ya coulda asked!" Race rolled his eyes.
"So that's it a just fell?" Race said,changing the subject. " That's all Albert told me,Oh! And you have a major concussion! So you're staying in bed for as long as I say" Spot let out sitting back on the chair. " Spotttiiiieeeee"
" Racerrrrrrrr"
" I'm not having you get any worse,hell I should probably take you to the hospital in the morning" Spot let his arms fly outwards. Race let out another groan. " I wanna go back to bed" Spot sighed " I'm guessing you don't want to walk" Race grinned " Nope " he said popping the P a putting his arms up.
————————-
Ok! Hope you enjoyed I know it was a little short but also,
I started a One shot book with all kinds of newsies ships!!! I will still update this one but go check it out for some Javid ,Newsbiens, Ralbert etc