The one where they get a kid

@LizzyKelly1899 I hope you enjoy!! I love the idea!
Word count:662
Warnings: none :)
Jack, Romeo, and Race are adoptive brothers
Lots of dialogue though
———————————————
      "What about Sophia?" Spot asked as they sat on their maroon couch in the living room of their small Manhattan apartment, the sun setting through the kitchen window,looking through baby names on the computer with "Up" buzzing on the TV in the background.
          "...Sophia Higgins-Conlon" Race mused under his breath.
"Conlon-Higgins"
" We'll talk about that later"
"But...it has a nice ring to it" Race said as he crossed his leg to place the yellow lined notepad on his knee to add "Sophia" the already long list of names that had been growing since last week.

            "Ok, what do we have so far?" Spot leaned slightly over Races shoulder to see the list as the Italian began to read of the names.
" -Abigail
  -Wednesday"
" Eh, take that one out"
"Ok, -Abigail
-Juliet, I thing Romeo added that when we weren't looking.
-Tessa
-Alexis
-Jordan
-Naveed
-Beverly
-Katherine
-Cady
-Sonia
-Elyse or Elise, witch ever way we decide to spell it and Sophia"
" Wow, that's...a lot"
" Maybe we should just decide, I mean we're getting her tomorrow"
" Ya, I know"
" How about, Sophia Elyse Higgins-Conlon?"
" I'm leaning towards Beverly"
" Elyse Beverly Higgins-Conlon?"
" Beverly Elyse Conlon-Higgins."
" Nope" Race, faces Spot with a small smirk. Spot broke, " Fine Higgins-Conlon"
" Beverly Elyse Higgins-Conlon" Race smiled and rested his head on Spot shoulder.
" We're getting a kid" Race said quietly, smile growing. Spot wrapped his arm around Races slim waist, pulling him closer,
" I know"
He started smiling too.
* the next day*
" I'M A UNCLE!!!!" Jack yelled as he busted through the doors of the Higgins-Conlon household. "I'm so sorry" Davey said to the new dads as he followed Jack through the white door of the apartment. Spot and Race laughed while everyone filed into the living room. Once everyone settled down, Race stood in front of the TV mounted on the wall," Is sure you're all wondering what her names is-" the room bursted into a chorus of 'yeses' '," Well, last night we decided on Beverly Elyse"
" Why not Juliet? I thought it was a great name!" Romeo said, throwing his arms to the sides, whacking Albert and Specs, who both shoved his arms down.

" What? You want us to just change our kids name out of nowhere for you?" Spot asked, crossing his arms but smiling.
" Well now that makes me sound petty." Romeo frowned.
" You are petty,Ro" Jack said from the other side of Albert. Romeo stuck his tongue out at his older brother.

     Race sat down setting Beverly on his knee.   "Can I hold her?"Katherine asked, only for Jack to shout, raising his hand, " Me first!!"
" Sorry Jackie, first come first serve." Race smiled handing Bev to Katherine who blew a raspberry at Jack.

     Some time passed, everyone was talking with each other. " I wish I had a kid" Katherine said as she bounced Bev on her knee, making pouty eyes at Bev and then Sarah, who was seated next to her.
" I wish I had a man" Romeo spoke out from the floor where he was staring up, way to entertained by the brown wooden ceiling fan, that was spinning the air through the apartment. "Um, Ro... You do have a man" Albert said pointing to Specs.
" Did you take your ADHD meds today dude?" Specs asked
" Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy." Romeo said only to be hit with a pillow by Specs.
     Beverly let out a yawn. " Ok, I think she's a bit tired" Spot said as he took Bev from a frowning Katherine.

     Spot and Race took Beverly to her room and set her in her white crib. " We have a kid" Race said as Bev closed her eyes. Spot wrapped his arm around Races waist.
" I know"
———-
I hope you enjoyed!!