The Prettiest Person

Spot was not sure how long he had liked Race.He loved his blue eyes and blond curls and the fact that he was,probably,the best dancer he'd ever seen.

Anyways,Spot had started dating Kelly when she asked him out. It was enjoyable at first but not the kind of relationship he wanted.

It wasn't the kind with Racetrack Higgins.

Jack was having a little party at his and Davey's apartment when Romeo suggested truth or dare.

Everyone gathered around on the floor in the living room,including Race who was surprisingly not drunk.

The group was Spot,Race,Jack,Davey,Crutchie,Romeo,Specs,Albert,Jojo,Kelly and Katherine.

Romeo started "Specs,truth or dare?"
"Um...Dare"
"I dare you too carry me like the King I am"
So Specs picked up Romeo on his back and they went on a walk around the apartment while Romeo screamed "WHO'S THE KING OF NEW YORK NOW,RACE?"

Once they sat down again Specs asked Spot "Truth or dare,Spot?" Spot chose dare wanting to avoid any confessions  he didn't want to make.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest person in the room."

Everyone watched in shock as Spot got up,walked over to Race instead of his girlfriend who was right next to him. Spot sat in front of a confused Race and kissed him.

Race was shocked,of course. And Kelly got up and stromed out of the room. Katherine following after turning to Spot with anger and disappointment lached onto her face.

"Im sorry." Was all Spot said before leaving. Everyone stared at Race,who finally comprehended what just happened and went after Spot.

Spot sat outside on a bench looking at the stars when he got a text from Kelly.

Kelly:We are through asshole

Great.Spot thought. Race came through the lobby doors finding Spot.

"Can I sit?" He asked looking down at Spot.

"Sure...oh ya and I'm single now. " Spot said as Race sat next to him.
"Well that makes this easier." Before Spot could respond Race was kissing him,a real kiss, not like at the party.

Spot quickly kissed back and they stayed like that for a moment of two before pulling back for air.

Race put his head on Spot's shoulder
"I like you ,Spot"
"Why dont we go out?"
"Why dont we?"
"Ok"
Spot kissed Race one more time before offering to drive him home.

And just like that Race and Spot become a couple that loved each other more than anything in the world.

A/n
Kelly is fake
This was partly based of a small part in a book I really like called The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
Hope you enjoyed
Boo bye!