Lost Dad

Race waited next to Spot at the airport. Spot's family was coming to stay with them for Christmas but what Race didnt know is that his dad was coming too. Spot pulled some strings to try and give his husband a good Christmas.

              So they waited until Spot's family arrived. "Mama!Papa!Ryan!Traci!" Spot called in exitment "Sean! His mom called back running over with the rest off the family following with smiles. Spot and Race began hugging and greeting the family when Race froze keeping a graze on a tall man approaching.

            Race took a step back still staring in shock."Son?" The man said Race covered his mouth holding back tears. "D-d-dad?" Spot walked up and shook the mans hand then grabbed Races pulling him closer."Yep"

           Race hugged his dad crying.Then he suddenly pulled back looking mad. "Why did you leave?" He asked still crying but not as much.

       "I...um"  "Thats what I thought"
"What are you doing here?"
"Son,I came to fix things"
"No"
"What?"
"Did I stutter? I said no."
"Im staying"
"Fine,but you do anything stupid,you're out."
"Fine"

             That night they had a big dinner. Spot's family was very festive and happy and all was well until Race noticed his dad was gone. Race got up and went outside to look for him.

              He found him at the side of the house doing ...weed?!?Race thought. He walked up to his dad "Really?!?!" His dad looked up "wha?" "Weed, dad. Of all things and 2 days before Christmas?"

           Race grabbed the weed."Get out." Race demanded pointing to the driveway "Now." He did not argue. Just up and went still sober enough to drive.

           Race stormed back in the house throwing the drugs down and heading straight for his and Spot's room. Spot followed with a concerned face.

           "What happened?" Spot asked looking at Race who was on the bed with his head in his knees. "I hate him, I dont know why he came, but I cant stand him" Race mumbled into his knees.

           Spot sat on the bed next to Race,allowing him to put his head on his lap. "Im sorry" Spot said while running his fingers through Race's blond curls. To which Race just said"Im tired,Spotty. I want to go to bed."

"Ok. Let me go help my folks with the air mattress then I'll be back"

"I love you" Race said while heading to change his clothes

"I love you too,Race"

A/n
You're very welcome for another chapter that I wrote instead of doing my homework

Hope you enjoyed if not,sorry for like the millionth time.