Break-in

It was Halloween and Race and Spot were on the couch watching movies. Race's head was in Spot's lap as Spot played with the Italians hair. Race fell asleep half way through their 3rd movie.

It was about midnight when Spot heard a crash from the bedroom. He carefully moved Race off him trying not to wake him.

Spot went in the kitchen got a knife and carefully made his way to the bedroom. He heard mumbles,he could make out 'be careful' and 'oh shut up steve'

He opened the door with caution and was met face to face with a man about 6ft with a gun. Spots eyes widened as he took a small step back.

He tackled the guy knocking him out. "That was easy" Spot said to himself. He heard Race scream from the living room "shit. RACE!"

Spot ran out to the living room to see a guy,must have been the other one in the room before he probably took the side door in the bedroom that connect ed to to the bathroom, on top off Race holding his hand over his mouth.

Before Spot could do anything Race put his feet under the dude luching him of the couch and he hit his head on the way down.

"Wow babe." Spot said from the hall. Race smiled at him "some odd break in, they are not very good at it" Race commented.

The cops soon came and took the men away and Race and Spot went back to watching movies,  Race's head in Spots lap again.

A/n 99% sure this one was crap but ya know i published it anyway so here ya go.