Not what I was expecting

@NewsiesAndPeggy I would love to!
((There's like two swear words at the end))
—-
" When are you finally going to ask Race to Prom?" Albert and Spot were sitting in the basement of Albert's house. They had been playing video games for awhile,Race had just left because he had dance and as soon as the door shut Albert turned to Spot and asked.
  " I don't know man, whenever I get the chance I guess." Albert was clearly not satisfied with that answer," This week then."
"What-"
"Don't worry, I've been planning this for you since freshman year bro"
——
" And you're positive this is going to work"
" Oh my god. Yes,I'm sure" Albert said,annoyed with Spot asking so much. It was Thursday, Spot and Albert were leaning on the side of Albert's car in the parking lot of Race's dance studio. Spot was nervous,sure,but in the back of his head he knew that Race would say yes.

Spot saw Race exit the studio and his blood started pumping. He was really about to do this.
  Race got the car and smiled at them " Hey! Thanks for picking me up. I really wasn't in the mood to walk home today"
" Of course,Race. And ah Spot here-" Albert elbowed Spot lightly "- has something to ask you real quick." Here we go Spot thought.

" Oh really?" Race smirked, damn him and his cute face " Um ya so...I was just...just wondering if you um..-" Spot got down on one knee and held up a now unwrapped ring pop"- wanted to go to prom with me?" Race had his eyebrows raised as he took a step forward. The blond took the ring pop without a word,and tasted it.
"...Cherry." Race turned around and walked around to the back of the car. Spot stood up, confused out of his mind.
"I will say Spottie, that was pretty good-" Race said as he went through Albert's trunk." But..mine is better" with that, Race appeared again and before Spot could comprehend, Race and Albert were shooting him with nerf guns, screaming as they did so.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Spot yelled trying to block his face. Spot popped his face up slightly from under his hands just enough to see Race take on last shot that hit him right in the middle of him forehead. Spot opened his eyes after he had squeezed them shut from the hit to see a sign connected to the dart in his head.
'PROM?" It read. Damn him,Spot pulled the dart and sign off his head,glaring at it before looking back at Race" So...yes?" Spot asked and Race nodded rapidly, Spot let out a small laugh as the boys got into the car.
—-
Tiny bonus:
"Wait-" Spot said,leading in between the driver and passenger seat from the back"- I get why Tonio shot me but, Albert why did you shoot me?"
" Just for the fuck of it."
——
Honestly that was so fun to write! Hope you enjoyed!