Halloween

It's Halloween (late I know) and they have a kid, Beverly is four now, enjoy!
Word count: 495
———————
"Racer,no"
"Racer,yes"
"Sexy police officer,really?"
"Yes."
Spot sighed,"And you want me to be a...prisoner"
"Sexy prisoner,yes." Race quickly confirmed
"Ok, so let me return to my original statement. Racer,no."
"Oh come on Spottie! We're going trick or treating!"
" Race, we are taking our 4 year old daughter trick or treating, we need to be appropriate."
"You're no fun" Race grumbled, crossing his arms.
"Oh I am so sorry we are going to be walking around with a 4 year old and I don't want you in booty shorts" Spot rolled his eyes and leaned against the kitchen counter.
"Ya me too" Race giggled, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around Spot, who grabbed at Races waist. Pulling Race in and connecting their lips Spot smiled as Race kissed back.

"Dads!" Beverly came thumping down the hall in a pumpkin costume, her dark curly bangs bouncing over grey eyes. Spot and Race broke, looking down at their daughter," Duty calls" Race muttered before going to scoop up Beverly, a big smile matching the girls now decorating his face.

Spot gazed at his husband, who was now swinging the toddler in the air. " Racer, be careful." Spot called into the living room where the two where playing.
" You're no fun,Spottie" Race fake pouted from his place in the rug covered area.
"Ya! You're no fun daddy" Beverly followed
" Oh I'm no fun!? I see how it is, maybe I'll eat all you me candy!" Spot said as Race set the little girl down, who immediately went rushing to hug at her dads leg in protest.

"You know I'd never do that to you, pumpkin." Beverly giggles as Spot lifted her up to place her on him hip. " I thought I was pumpkin." Race said as he followed into the kitchen, joining his family. "You-" Spot pointed a finger at the blond "-are a pain in my ass."

Race let out a dramatic gasp," Language,Spottie! Language! Think of the children!" Beverly let out a yawn." I don't think she was paying much attention,Tonio" Spot said as he began to take Beverly back to her room.
**
"Can I have all my candy tomorrow, dads?" Beverly asked, yawing once again as she was placed into her bed.
" That would be up to bad cop here, Bevvy" Race said before kissing her forehead and receiving a light punch to the arm from the shorter man.
"Maybe." Spot said before he left the room after kissing his daughter good-night.
" I'll let you, but if I get caught, you're out on business and I'm just passing through" Race winked.
" Racer..." Spot yelled back a warning.
" Goodnight, pumpkin" Race whispered before leaving the room.
" Goodnight dads" Beverly said just as the door shut.
————-
The was probably the fluffiest stuff I've ever written, hope you enjoyed!