The elevator

Veronica's POV

It was Alex and Lauren!

"Hey guys!" I say, and wait for them to get in the elevator before giving them each a hug. 

"Hey Roni!" Alex says. He smiles broadly at me.

"Where's Aaron?" Nessa asks. Alex turns to her. 

"I think he's in the hotel room." Alex answers. I nod. Then I look to Lauren. 

"Cute outfit." I say to her, referring to her stressed shorts and large sweater. 

"Thanks." She says, looking over to Alex and Nessa talking about the col-lab with the Dolan twins, I saw Alex's surprised expression. 

"You guys are going to do a video with the Dolan twins?" Lauren turns to me. The elevator dings. 

"Yes, why." I ask. She smiles. 

"No reason." We all end up stepping off on the level that my room card said. 

"Wait, what room are you guys in?" I question. 

"231." Alex says, looking at his card. 

"239." I say, looking at mine. "Huh." 

"Come into our room for a while." Lauren says. "I can do your makeup...I can try." She corrects. 

"Okay." I agree. "Nessa, will you come?" 

"I'm going to go organize our room, I'll be there in a while, I promise." She says. 

And before I could say anything, she was down the hall to our room. I exhale. 

"And...." Alex opens the room. "Here we go." 

I step inside to see a focused Aaron on his computer. I go up behind him and put my hands over his eyes. He took off his headphones. 

"Alex, that is so lame." He accuses. I missed his voice. 

"Not Alex." I say, waiting for him to realize. He then jumps out of his chair and turns to me with a huge smile. 

"Roni!" He shouts, picking me up and spinning me around. I laugh, getting dizzy, as he sets me down. 

"Hey Aaron." I say, holding his shoulders, as he has a grip on my waist. 

'You didn't say you were staying in the same hotel as me." He says. 

"Same floor too." I add. 

"This is going to be great. I can't wait to spend the weekend with you."

Wow, he was really excited, maybe I should mention the fact that we are collabing with the twins me and Nessa have been shipped with by half of our fans. 

So I just say, "Me too." 

-----Two chapters in one day. I really could use some more votes on this story, so please, just hit the star! Even though there is not a lot of you, I appreciate you reading! 

-EMILY <3