You will get through this

I will get through this. 

Roni's POV 

I open my eyes. I was alive. 

"Aaron." I say. 

"Roni? I'm right here." He says. I see Ethan Dolan sitting next to him. 

"Are you okay?" Ethan asks. 

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you for everything." I smile at him. 

"I'll give you guys a minute." Ethan says, winking at me and sliding the door open. 

"How long have I been here?" I ask. 

"Two days since the fire. They got the fire out by the way, but we missed vidcon. And you didn't get to have your collab." Aaron says. 

"I don't care Aaron." I tell him. He was scared. 

"I was so worried." He says, with a tear falling down his face. 

"Well I think that maybe we could at least go on our first date after." cough. "This, I mean you did kiss me."

Finally. A joke. Something to break the ice and make me feel like I'm in a dramatic fanfiction or something. 

"Veronica Merrell, our story is just starting." 

I breathe in while he walks over to hug me. 

"Roni."  I hear a relieved voice say. 

"Nessa." I reply. 

Vanessa's POV

I have been practically living in this waiting room for almost two days now. Kian left last night to get some sleep. And in replacement, Lauren and I just talked about youtube, and when Alex went to get coffee, she told me about how much she loved Alex. 

"If he asked you to marry him, what would you say?" 

"Yes....yes 1 million times." She says, not realizing Alex was behind her. 

"Good to know." Alex says. She blushes in the slightest. 

"Nessa." Ethan says, walking into the waiting room. "Roni is awake. Is that coffee?" 

"Here." I say, giving him mine, and motioning for Alex and Lauren to come with me. They trail behind me, because I am practically running. I just want to see my best friend, my sister. 

So I reach her room and see her and Aaron in an embrace. 

"Roni." I cry.

"Nessa?" She asks, and Aaron pulls away. I run up to her bed and hug her the best I can. 

"Oh my god, Roni. I thought you..." 

"I'm okay." She says. 

"It's good to see you Roni." Alex says, giving her a small hug, along with Lauren. 

"Thank you guys for staying, you didn't have to miss vidcon for it."

"Well we went to the couple meet and greets and Lauren had a speech, but otherwise." Alex says, with a smile. 

The the door opens again, and I see Kian Lawly. 

"Thank god you are okay, Roni." He says. He turns to me.

"Nessa, can I talk to you?" 

"Right now?" I ask Kian. I look to Roni. She nods, so I follow Kian out into the hall, and when I close the door and turn, he grabs my face and kisses my lips. His were unbelievably soft. 

But I pull away. He looks hurt. I open my mouth for a second.

"I'm sorry Kian, I can't." I say, and run down the hall. 

----Okay so that was two uploads this week and this part was 510 words. Your welcome lol. And as always thank you so much for reading!

And if you haven't seen the instagram video of Roni and Aaron holding hands, just type ronron and scroll, and you will witness a #ronron's fangirl dreams come true<3

Don't forget to comment and vote for this story!

-XOXO EMILY <3