Just kiss me

"Oh, yes I can." 

Vanessa's POV

Kian turned on a movie and we watched in silence. Eventually he put his arm around my shoulders, and I held onto his hand. 

"I love you, Vanessa." He says, and kisses my neck. 

"I love you too, Kian." I say. Please don't let something bad happen. Let me just be happy, here with Kian, and let me just be happy with him. 

"You love me?" He asks, smiling. 

"I.....um." 

"Vanessa, you don't have to hide it." He turns his head back to the TV, and I see his unbelievably sharp jawline. I watch his smile when the movie has some sort of joke in it. 

"Why are you staring at me, Nessa?" He says, without looking at me. 

"Because you are good looking." I blurt, and I don't really regret it. 

But then he turns to me, and gets on top of me, so that I can't move. 

"You are just trying to make this hard on me, aren't you?" 

"Why am I making this hard? Because you can't just hook up with me on the first date?" I laugh nervously, awaiting his response. 

"No, because you are so damn hot. And I want to kiss you until you can't feel your lips. And I want to feel your skin against mine." 

I exhale a breath I didn't know I was holding. My chest was tight. Kiss me. 

"But alas," he gets off of me. " I can't."

"Kian." 

"Hmmn?" He raises his eyebrows. 

"Just kiss me." 

Roni's POV

"Okay, we are going to leave now." The blonde girl says. 

"I think that is a good idea." I say. She stares at me. "Have a great day." I say, and slam the door. 

"What the heck was that?" Aaron asks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, spinning his phone around on the table. 

He grabs my hand. I look up at him."You got jealous." 

"No." 

"Yes."

"Kind of like how you got jealous of me doing a collab with the Dolan twins? And pretending like we are getting married?" 

"Pfft. As if." He says. I look over at him. He was balling his hands in fists while shoving them in his pocket. He was nervous about something. 

"What's wrong?" 

"I am just really glad you are okay, Roni." 

I smile at him with sympathy. He really cares about me. I can't let that go. 

"Roni?" I hear Alex's voice. 

"Hey!" I say. 

"How are you?" Alex asks, while we hug. 

"Good, the doctor says that if Aaron wasn't there, then I would have died." 

"Wow." Alex says. " Aaron is a super hero, huh?" 

"Sure." I say, and laugh. 

"Well, me and Lauren are going to get dinner, do you guys want to come?" 

"No, I think I am going to head out." I say. 

"Aaron did you tell Roni to come to the party?" 

"What party?" I ask. 

"Me and Lauren are going to throw a party for our 3 year anniversary." 

"Lauren, can you go start the car, babe?" 

"Yeah." She says, taking the car keys, and when the door closes, Alex turns to me.

"I'm going to ask her to marry me." 

---Ahhhh. I know this is actually a little fast forward, and now its Laurex's  3 year anniversary, but you know, they aren't married....

But anyway make sure to like and comment and follow me for a 24 hour notice when I will be posting. 

Thanks for reading!

-XOXO EMILY <3