Lies?

"Why is Ethan Dolan texting you?" He asked, with a hurt look. Oh. Crap.

"Um....I" I mumble. 

"Roni, don't lie to me." He says.

"Its none of your business, okay? We aren't even together, why do you care?!" I shout. 

I didn't really mean that, but I said it. 

"Okay, fine then." Aaron says. "I know we aren't together, you can date whoever you want." He says bluntly, going back to his chair and his computer. 

NO Aaron, I want us to be together! Please, just kiss me!  That was what I wanted to say, but I couldn't. I stormed off instead. I slammed the door behind me. I ran to my room, and before I opened my door, I saw Lauren and Alex walking back to their room. 

They were staring at me with worry. I  just ran inside once the door was unlocked. 

Good thing Nessa wasn't there, because I started to cry. 

Aaron's POV 

Roni had went to the restroom and I was cleaning up the room.  I was making the messed up bed when I found Roni's phone. I saw that her screensaver was of her and I at Swoozie's birthday party. 

I smile knowing that it was the photo she would look at every time she opened her phone. Until there was a notification. 

Ethan Dolan: So are we still on for  tomorrow? 

I was so infuriated at the last emoji in the text. 

A purple heart. 

Roni's favorite emoji. This guy was a joke. And so much younger. Isn't he like 17? Why would Roni want to hang out with this guy? 

 Roni comes out of the bathroom. 

Then next thing I knew, she was running out and I was at the desk. 

I am an idiot. 

"Are you an idiot?" Alex reminds me. 

"What did you do to Roni?" Lauren asks. 

"I saw that Ethan Dolan had texted her, and I kind of got mad...." I trail off. 

"She must be so mad." I say. I can't even look at them. They will look at me with pity. Well, maybe not Alex. 

"She better be, she can talk to whoever she wants, even if you two were dating." Alex says. 

"I really like her." Aaron says. 

"No." Lauren says, with sarcasm. "Really?" She smiles. 

"Bro, I know this sounds cheesy," Alex claps me on the shoulder. " But you have to follow your heart, and go tell her how you feel." 

I look up fully at them. 

"There is no way she will let me in her hotel room with the way I just acted." I assure them.

"She will if you have her phone." Lauren waves it. 

-----Okay, so I hope this is a good story to read, I am really getting into this story line,  and I know some people really like it too. I don't think my next update will be  until a couple of days, but I will make sure to make it good! Have a great day, or night. Most likely night.

                               -XOXO EMILY <3