I can't

"I'm sorry Kian, I can't." I say and run down the hall. 

Vanessa's POV

One week later 

"You can't avoid him forever." Roni says. I stare at my phone as she does her homework. 

" I can't?" 

"No. He kissed you, Nessa, he loves you." 

"You don't know that, Roni."  I tell her, while I scroll through his Instagram. 

He was good-looking. But there was so many things wrong with the idea of us.

"Wouldn't it be a lot better to be shipped with a guy that you actually like? And not a Dolan twin?" Roni raised her brows. 

"Yes, it would, but you and I both know that then Kian would get hate for not being a Dolan. That is what I am most worried about." 

"Well, they aren't true fans if they don't respect who you love. It doesn't change anything. You love him, he loves you, it's been a week, and you haven't responded to any of his texts." 

"What about you? You haven't talked to Aaron since..." 

"I remember, Nessa, and that is different." 

1 week earlier

Roni's POV 

"What do you think they are doing out there?" Aaron asked. 

"Making out." I say, laughing. Lauren and Alex had left to go home. 

"Probably." 

"I love you, Aaron." 

Aaron freezes, and lets go of me. 

Oh, crap. 

"Um." Is all Aaron says. We stare in silence, but not at each other. Then the nurse comes in, and looks over her computer. 

"You are all good to go Ms. Merrell. Just take it easy for a few days, okay?" 

"Yeah." I say, and lean back. 

"Is this your boyfriend?" She asks. Then I meet eyes with a confused Aaron. 

1 week earlier (Present)

Roni's POV

"I just still can't believe that he didn't even say it back. He was always the romantic one." I say, turning my phone on silent, and turning it over. My phone kept buzzing. 

"I'll make you a deal." She says to me. "You go and talk to Aaron, and I will ask Kian to get coffee."

She seemed so confident that she had made a deal I had to refuse, but I just smiled. 

"Okay." She frowns.

"What do you mean okay?" 

"You forgot." I close my laptop. "That Aaron is still my best friend, and also the easiest person to talk to." 

"Ugh." Nessa says, and I get up to go get ready.

At Aaron's 

I'm fine. I got this. I say to my self. 

And before I was ready, I found myself knocking on the door. 

Aaron opened the door, and I smiled. 

"Aaron, I just said it in the moment, and its okay if you don't love me back, we can still make this work."  

I hug him, and he still seems caught off guard. 

"Roni." Aaron starts, but I see her before he says it. 

A blond girl wearing Aaron's sweatshirt smiles bleakly at me. 

I pull away, and look at him. 

Oh god. 

--Okay so I feel super bad that in two days I will not have posted in a month, and no I am not slacking(Stop making excuses, yes you have), I have actually been editing a story that I really have been wanting to post on here, but I want to finish this one first. I am hoping to get around 25 chapters for this story, and if you have any ideas for another RonRon story, then please comment! 

But anyway, as always thank you so much for reading, please vote for this story, comment, and if you want, follow me. I will from now on be posting what time my stories will go up on my page. 

My goal: Have three or more stories by the end of the year. 

-XOXO EMILY <3