Yes I can

Oh god. 

Vanessa's POV 

On my way over to Kian and JC's place, I thought about what I would say to Kian. 

But when I was looking at him, I just froze. 

"Vanesssa? Do you want to come in?" 

"Uh.. Yeah." I say, pushing my hair back out of my eyes, and walking awkwardly past him. I sit down on the couch and cross my legs. Kian comes over and sits next to me, but not comfortably. 

"I hate this." I say. He turns his head. 

"What?"" He asks.  

"I hate that just because we kissed, now everything is all weird." 

"I agree." Kian says, scratching his neck, and looking at his kitchen. "We either need to be a couple or be friends." 

"Will you go out with me?" I blurt, and his head turns to me. 

"Thank god." He says, and pushes himself toward me, planting his soft lips on mine. I pull away. 

"Slow down." I say. I was still confused, and I didn't want to lead him on. 

"Okay." He answers, taking my hand like he did in the hospital. 

"But I still wanted to thank you for driving my sister to the hospital. And for staying there with me." 

"Don't worry about it." He says. I smile. 

Roni's POV 

"Who is this?" I ask Aaron, trying to smile. 

"This is my ex girlfriend."  He looks guilty. Or at least he feels it. 

"I can't believe you." I say, and start to walk down the hall. Aaron runs out and closes the door behind him. 

"Roni." He grabs my shoulder to turn me around, but I spin around anyway. 

"What?" I ask, crying. " I should've known that you would have moved on by now. You are unbelievable, Aaron, I thought I knew you, I thought I loved you." 

He just freezes. 

"Of course, the famous frozen Aaron. It doesn't surprise me." 

"Does it surprise you if I told you that I love you too." 

"Aaron, I am done with you messing with my feelings." I try to walk away, but he pushes me against the wall, and looks in my eyes.

"Veronica Jo Merrell, I love you, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life." 

"Then why was she in there, Aaron? How can you love me, but your ex girlfriend and you are alone in your house?" I say. 

"That's because she isn't here for me." He says. 

"Then what is she here for?" I ask. He takes my hand and leads me into his apartment. 

"She came to gloat." 

"About what-" But then I see her sitting on some guy's lap, and I realize. She came here to make sure Aaron knew she was with a new guy. 

"Hi!" I say, and Aaron looks at me like I am crazy. 

"Hi." The girl says. 

"So, you know my boyfriend, Aaron?" 

"yeah, he is my ex." 

"Oh, I didn't know you were into blondes, babe." 

Aaron shrugs. 

"So, you two are a  thing?" Her boyfriend asks. 

"We are more than just a thing." 

"Me and Aaron are getting married." 

"Where's the ring?" She asks. I freak out and Aaron exhales. 

"Actually." He says. " I haven't proposed yet, I am waiting for the good time, when my friends and family are around." 

Why did he sound so serious.

"I love you, babe." He says. And that was enough to make me kiss him on the lips. 

He loved me too.

"You can't just kiss in front of us." The girl says. 

"Oh, yes I can." 

--Okay, this for sure is not 1000 pages, so sorry if anyone thought that this was going to be longer, we got to 700 and I will post a 500 tomorrow! 

Thanks so much for reading, make sure to comment and vote for this story, and if you want, give me a follow. I will still be posting on my page 24 hours before I put up a new part! 

-XOXO EMILY <3