With Him

"Me too." I say to Aaron. I put on a fake smile. I really like him. 

"Uh, we will leave you guys for a while." Lauren says, staring at me, while Alex is protesting, but they end up walking out. The door closes and I jump onto Aaron's bed. 

"So, what is your plan for this weekend?" I ask him. 

"Well, I hope most of it is spent with you." He says, jumping on the bed. He landed right next to me. 

Veronica, there is nothing to feel guilty about, you aren't even dating. 

"So, what have you been up to, best friend?" He asks, looking at me. 

"Not much, just, videos, hanging with Nessa," Agreeing to do a col-lab with the Dolans.  "And live streams." I finish. 

"I know what you have missed." He says. 

Before I could ask what, he had started to tickle me on my stomach. 

"Stop!" I shout between giggles. "Stop." Then, I get into a position where I could bite his arm, so I do so, and he stops. 

"Ow." He says bluntly, looking at me from over top me. "That hurt so much." Sarcasm. 

We were both breathing heavy and we both smile at one another. 

"I like you a lot, Roni." He says, smiling broadly. 

"I like you a lot more, Aaron." I tell him back. I kiss his cheek and pull out from under him. I go into the restroom and close the door. I wash my hands, and fix my hair.  

Where was my phone? I must've left it out in the room. 

I walk out there and see that Aaron was holding my phone. 

"Why is Ethan Dolan texting you?" He asked, with a hurt look. 

At that moment my mind almost shut off. I didn't like secrets, and I could only think 2 words.

Oh. Crap. 

---Thanks for reading and waiting for me to finally not be lazy and start a new chapter. Please hit the star and comment if you liked the chapter! Please keep reading! 

XOXO EMILY <3