The voice

Until I heard his voice...

Roni's POV 

"Roni!" Aaron yells through the elevator. 

We must've stopped on a floor. I feel that the room was spinning I manage one 

"Aaron. I lov...." 

Ethan's POV

"Aaron!" I yell, coughing. I see that Roni is passed out. 

He grunts while trying to open the doors. He manages to get it open enough so that I can see him. 

"Roni is passed out, bro you have to get her help!" I yell at him. I go over to the door and pull on one door while he pulls the other. we manage to get it open enough to where I can slip through. I pick up Veronica, and slide sideways through the door. 

"Roni." Aaron says, while looking at her. 

"Aaron we have to get out of here." I tell him, and we head toward the stairs. The fire department is running up the stairs. 

"What happened?" The chief asks us. 

"We were trapped in the elevator. I think that is where the fire is." 

"Get her a medic. Thank you." He tells me, running up the stairs. 

Then me and Aaron continue to run down the stairs and we finally get to the lobby, and run outside. Vanessa runs up to us, along with a guy I didn't recognize. 

Vanessa's POV 

Roni had just hung up on me. She was caught in the elevator. Where the fire was. She was going to....to....

I just cried. I was sobbing. 

But a soft touch on my shoulder made me turn. Kian Lawly stood there in front of me. 

"What's wrong?" He asks gently. 

"Roni is still in the building she is trapped in the elevator." 

"Oh my god...We have to help her!" 

"No. The firemen are already after her. She's--" I choke. 

Kian wraps his arms around me. I soak his shirt with my tears. 

"Vanessa." Kian says. "Vanessa, look." 

I look over to see that Ethan Dolan was carrying my sister. And alongside him was Aaron. 

I run to them. 

"You did it Aaron!" I cry and place a hand on Veronica's face. 

"WE NEED A MEDIC!" Kian yells, and soon a nurse comes over with one of the bed, and they put that mask over her nose and mouth. She reeked of smoke. 

"Roni, just stay with us, please." I say. Kian takes my hand and I step out of their way to let them on the ambulance. 

She was okay. 

"She's okay." Kian whispers in my hair, as I watch them load up my best friend. 

--Okay I know you guys probably hate me for leaving that cliff hanger and not uploading for like two weeks, but I was so incredibly busy and I want you to know that the next part will be uploaded tomorrow!

But Anyway thank you guys so much for reading and please comment and vote for this story if you liked it!

Also comment whether you want another story just for Kian and Nessa with this same storyline...but in their POVs, or just for me to write another fanfic for them 

-XOXO EMILY <3