Introduction

"Please, stay away from me. I don't want to ruin someone as pure as you."

She cries out, wiggling and trying to loosen his tight grip around her wrist. Eyes red, lips quiver, tears couldn't stop flowing down her cheeks, mixing with the rain.

"If you don't confront your feelings, they will confront you."

He speaks right through his teeth, the jaw muscles clench tightly while eyeing the fragile girl, who stands before him in this stormy weather, rain drenching them both from head to toe. It pains him to watch her, so weak and vulnerable.

"You are in no position to tell me what to do. You don't know me, you don't know what I have been through. So, save it."

She yells, trying her best to convey the message in a stern tone but failing, completely. Heart quickening, breath choking as another cry stuck in her throat. She is brave, braver than this.

"I'll always be there for you even if you don't want me to,"

The dark brown haired mumbles, trying to touch her wet cheek but she flinches away right before he could. His heart skips a beat, watching her being scared of him, scared of being touched, scared of being loved.

A pained smile spreads across her lips, staring at his doe eyes, eyes that she finds incredibly beautiful. Stings of pain, pinching in her heart.

"You wouldn't say the same after knowing the real side of me,"

He couldn't stop staring at her, small face, cute little nose, puffy eyes and soft lips.

"Show me, what's inside your heart; all that you're hiding, your scares, flaws and everything that you think makes you bad for me."

He steps forward, she steps backwards but it doesn't stop him from getting closer to her. She looks away from his face first as he doesn't, peircing gaze starts to make her nervous for the first time. 

Hands cupping her cheeks, making her look back into those dark and beautiful round eyes. But she shuts them close, tightly not wanting to stare into them as she might lose yourself, once again.

"Look at me.."

Voice hoarse and deep, it isn't sweet and soft like always. She doesn't listen and keep them close. He moves his fingers down her jaw and tightens his grip around her cheek while bringing his face closer to hers, breathing heavily.

"I need you. So, I'll take you as you are."

With those words, words that no one ever said to her. He puts his mouth on hers ever so softly and ever so passionately.

"You should know, I am bad for you."

You snicker, nudging his shoulder, playfully, "I am asking you the same question again, do you even know what love is?"

He smiles, a smile that didn't reach his doe eyes while scanning the room. His eyes stop at someone and right after mumbles, "Her.."

a/n

double the mad love, be prepared.

vote and comment

i really love knowing that you're enjoying the story when you leave comments and votes. Thank you 💕