8; The game of denial

CHAPTER 8

-

His eyes fill with concern as he holds her tightly by the waist, rubbing a hand against her back to help her let it all out. Nikki is puking from past five minutes and now she has given up. Too embarrassed to even look him dead in the eyes, she keeps her head low while her hair covers half of the face. She tries to push him away as Jeongguk is literally sitting on his knees right behind her, feeling nothing but stupid. 

"Move away," Nikki whines, trying to remove the tight grip he has securely around her tiny waist. But Jeongguk doesn't move an inch. He is letting her do whatever she wants just because somehow he feels guilty of his actions. In no way he's guilty for kissing her but not talking about it, that's what is making him sick. 

Jeongguk swiftly removes the mess of hair covering her beautiful face, but Nikki is fast enough to smack his hand away. "I said, move away," This time it sounds more like an order in a stern voice. But what Nikki didn't know Jeongguk is not an easy man, if she wants to throw tantrum up on him, he's all up for it. He quickly snakes another arm around her waist to pull her up on her feet and himself as well with her back still facing him and he still being shirtless. 

"Let me treat your wound and I'll move away," Jeongguk whispers against her ear in a breathy manner. 

Nikki tries to turn around to face him but his grip is tight enough to not let her move much, sighing loudly,  she places her hands right on top of his around her waist and says, "Touch my face one more time and I'll break your hand," Jeongguk chuckles softly hearing her words, he finds her cute even when she's pissed. 

He pushes himself more into her, only to piss her off further than possible. She feels his well shaped abs at her lower back through the thin material of the romper dress she's wearing. "If you didn't want me to touch you or your face, why exactly were you at my door step?" The question that leaves his mouth makes her speechless. She has an answer but she doesn't want to admit it, not to this cocky human being. 

"Fine, whatever," Nikki groans, giving up already and in a blink of an eye Jeongguk unwraps his arms from around her waist. She breathes out finally, the air she has been holding inside since the moment she is aware of his touch on her. Jeongguk swiftly puts on a large size white t-shirt over his head while her eyes couldn't stop admiring him, his face, his body. 

He turns to face her and she doesn't look away. Jeongguk feels his cheeks heating up but he decides to push the feeling back for now and requests her not to move away instead sit at one place. "Please sit down on my bed. I'll get a first-aid kit, hmm?" 

Nikki doesn't answer and walk past him only to sit on the edge of his bed. She immediately greets by now a familiar scent that has been driving her insane. But denial is her best friend here and also the truth about you being his first love. 

Is she jealous ? Yes,

Is she insecure? Always have been, 

Is she okay? Absolutely no. 

Jeongguk stands tall before her and Nikki doesn't lift her head to look at him. She is scared to look at those beautiful doe eyes that shines and fills with purity. Though, she doesn't realise not everyone is solely living a pure life. We all have our little dirty desires even the most innocent eyes. He places the box beside her on the bed and tells her to look at him, "Look at me," his voice low not very deep.