16; Always and forever!

WARNING:

sensitive content in the chapter. NO HATE TO ANY CHARACTER PLEASE! enjoy, vote and comment <3 also, the scenes in this chapters go back and forth so don't get confused.

CHAPTER 16

The large basement door shuts behind your back as you breathe out the air you might be holding inside. The air suddenly becomes so thick and tense after the arrival of none other than your loving fiance, Jimin. Though, you know it's time for you to leave them two alone but it seems different this time as you've been apart of many such fights between the PARK cousins in the past, none felt this intense or real, something is different this time which is practically making you sick in the stomach.

So, without much thinking you dial a familiar number and to your surprise, he answers the call almost instantly.

"Y/N, I'm at work right now. Can I call you lat-"

You speak through the phone, cutting him off. "I need you right here, right now, Jeon Jeongguk. Please, everything else can wait, I'm texting you my live location."

Jeongguk whines like a baby as you expected. "I can't. Jin hyung won't let me leave before completing my usual shift,"

You sigh, totally impatient now and not wanting to have this useless conversation any longer because you very well know the next thing that will come out of your mouth will for sure bring him here, with or without his will. "Listen here Jeon, I wouldn't call you if the matter wasn't related to Nikki. Now, your ass here in 10, bye!"

With that you hang up the call without even letting me breathe or speak another word and quickly text the location of the basement building while chewing on your bottom lip, nervously.

"This is family business," Jimin smirks.

Nikki rolls her eyes with a loud scoff with hands cross above her chest, "Family and business never goes hand in hand." her venom like words make it clear that she's still mad at him for what he did last night, not like Jimin even properly apologized for his actions.

He raises his brow, suddenly feeling challenged. "But I've been doing this for a long time now," Jimin says in a soft yet stern voice, making her gaze soften knowing too well what he is implying indirectly. But she shakes off the feeling quickly and challenges him once again.

"Are you going to hit me or just stand there and work that sweet mouth of yours?" She snorts.

Jimin backs off, hands surrendering and showing how intimated he feels when in reality he just finds its all cute. He can easily end it all in a second but wants to carry on for her sake, feeling the emotions surrounding them; emotions like fear, rage, excitement.

"Oh, my little girl is offended by my actions and words, huh? Or are you just annoyed because you didn't get to fuck my friend last night," Jimin laughs, teasingly.

Her lip twitches with anger and Nikki spits out the words of annoyance without breaking the eye contact, "Your little girl is going to fuck up that pretty face of yours by the end of this fight," she points at his face while speaking.

The heavy tension is increasing with time in the air while he plays his old trick, whenever they go through any match. Jimin provokes Nikki, bringing her to the edge of losing her sanity which makes her let out things in anger that she doesn't mean at all. Sometimes, she blames him for something he has no relation with but that's what he exactly wants. He wants her to take it out all on him instead of punishing herself, all the building frustration and anger.