14; I am your brother

CHAPTER 14

Midnight has never been as dark as it seems tonight. The ride back to her apartment was pleasingly painful for both the parties. When she parked the car in the lot, they both couldn't stop the building sensation of touching and tasting each other. Its the first time that Nikki is going to sleep with someone in her own luxurious apartment. She has a rule of not bringing any of her hookups to the place as they would know where she lives and may find an excuse of showing up in the future, which is obviously doesn't want.

But seems like today she doesn't give two shits about her own rules.

Jeongguk has been screaming and chanting the same thing like mantra in his head for almost whole evening, 'say no to sex for tonight' but it took one dance with her to make him lose his mind completely.

They don't even care to reach the apartment first, then make out as Nikki pushes him against cold mirror wall of the elevator and they begin to kiss like no tomorrow. She kisses him deeply. The kiss is long and passionate. He kisses her as if he is afraid he might lose her at any moment. Suddenly, Nikki decides to bite his lower lip making him whine against her mouth. While kissing they surely couldn't keep their hands to themselves as Jeongguk's hands sneak into her black skirt brushing the soft skin of her ass before giving it a rough squeeze to which she instantly respond with a low moan in his mouth.

This distance between them cannot be state as they are almost pushing and pulling each other closer than they already are if that's even possible anymore. Nikki traces his sharp jawline and wraps both hands around his neck. She feels the warmth of his radiating to hers, getting impatient to reach her bedroom. Jeongguk is more impatient that she could imagine, he'd most probably want tear every piece of clothing but he doesn't.

The elevator comes to a halt with loud ding nose, making them aware of the doors opening for them to step out. She steps away from him, hands still not away from him. Nikki takes a quick glance of his messed up face; hair a wild mess, lips swollen pink and shinning. His bottom lip glisten with a bit of saliva and at that very moment she realize she has never seen someone as handsome as him in a long time.

Jeongguk doesn't let her walk further into the corridor and push him against the wall, mouth attacking her neck this time. He can't wait anymore not even wait to reach her apartment which probably a few steps away from where they stand. She moans lowly feeling his tongue teasing her sensitive spots and teeth biting and nibbling her sweet skin. She doesn't need to check to know he's leaving marks because damn well he is.

He leans up to see her eyes clench tightly, enjoying it all. His rich, coffee eyes lit up at her quivering, enjoyment lacing his face as he stares up at Nikki.

"You have no idea how bad I wanted to mark you," Jeongguk says in between the heavy breaths against her mouth, thinking about how good she tastes better than he imagined.

Nikki chuckles, catching her bottom lip between her teeth when she feels his slender fingers dangerously close to her dripping core. She has never been so aroused by any of her hookup man. Then what's so different about Jeongguk. They have just kissed and a little bit of teasing that's it and she is already dripping for him, only him. God! she feels pathetic.

"Someone is going to catch us, Jeon. Wait till we reach my apartment," She tries to push him away and he gets away with low groan.

He is incited by her, He yearns for her. She is just too sweet yet too bad for him. And when Jeongguk placed his mouth on hers, Nikki did not push him away like other times but simply welcomes him warmly. She is content by his touches.