22; He'll never be hers

A/n:
Thank you for waiting for the updates and not giving up on this book. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I tried my best to write down the emotions as good as possible. I know I can do better but I'm just coming in form again.

Vote and comment 💜

CHAPTER 22

-

A wicked mind as hers craved for more. The black jumpsuit hugs her body tightly while the cleavage even when not so deep, has heads turn her way. Jeongguk literally starts to keep a record of how long any of his hyungs stare at Nikki, excluding Jimin obviously but what's with Taehyung and Hoseok? He wondered.

"Are you alright?" Jimin presses a worrying hand upon the younger's shoulder and he nods. "I'm fine."

Jimin is not completely convinced but let it go. Everyone gathers here to discuss over the wedding which is only a month away. Neither you nor Jimin can believe, the marriage is so near. You and jimin are meant to be, even the destiny has to change its way.

"I can't believe this fucker is finally getting married," Yoongi suddenly announces, gushing over how happy everyone seem. But is really everyone happy?

Jeongguk rolls his eyes and asks in slightly bitter tone, "When you are you and Hani getting married?" Yoongi looks at him, raising his brow, "Not so soon. We both have a long way to go," He says before pressing a soft kiss on Hani's cheek. Jeongguk didn't like how Yoongi can't keep his eyes to only Hani but is he really to be blamed, Nikki looks extremely stunning tonight.

"Why are you so overly dressed," Jimin asks Nikki while giving her a nasty look. He is trying so hard to not kill everyone in the room, who has been eyeing her, including Jeongguk. How can his close friends stare his little cousin?

She frowns, putting the beer bottle down on the table. "I'm out of my apartment after ages. What do you expect, hmm?" Nikki snickers, catching her bottom lip between her teeth. Jeongguk can't help but feel things. She is frustrating and testing his limits for avoiding her for three days.

Yes, Jeongguk has not been in touch with Nikki for three days. After answering the unknown call that night, he was hurt and needed some time to cool himself down. Else, he would've confronted her that very instant.

"Wooh! your girl is wilding tonight, kook!" Taehyung whispers into his hear, earning no verbal reply but a shoulder smack. "I really wished I was not gay and single. Sadly! I'm none of it," He sounds genuinely upset which only triggers the younger one.

Jeongguk whines, pushing taehyung away and trying to be as subtle as possible. "She is not my girl," He informs.

Taehyung narrows his eyes, confused by his answer. "What? You didn't tell her about your feelings?" He pouts.

He sighs, running a hand through his black hair. "I'm not really trying to repeat the golden history, you know?" Taehyung can feel how snappy Jeongguk is being tonight. Though, he doesn't know why, but one thing he knows the reason behind Jeongguk's behaviour is none other than Nikki.

"What is going on with the two of you?" Taehyung questions, sliding his arm across Jeongguk's shoulder casually just like always.

The younger squints his eyes in confusion while licking off the drink from his bottom lip. "Huh, nothing hyung. why do you ask?" Jeongguk replies.