7; I'm not your rebound, never will

CHAPTER  7

-

When Jeongguk first met Nikki, he didn't know she'll become this important to him.  He see and saw her, it was like a seesaw game from which he can't back away. Even though, he's still struggling to find out what exactly he feels for her, Jeongguk knows there's something more than an ordinary relationship between the two. 

He has some type of feelings, though he doesn't know what this feeling is but its deep inside of him. Nikki makes him feel some type of way but after his past experience in 'love' or 'falling in love' he doesn't want to hop on immediately and confess his feelings without actually knowing her or in this case without knowing what exactly he has for her. 

One heartbreak is enough for him. And in all honesty, he feels something really different this time which is making him being more conscious. 

Jeongguk wants to be with her, it is as simple and as complicated as that. But then again, love isn't complicated people are. They always think choosing easy way is not the best one but  what they don't understand, sometimes making things less complicated is the best for them.

That's what Jeongguk needs to realise before it's too late.

Jeongguk sits here, zoning out with only one person clouding his mind and heart that's when Jimin notices he's not mentally present here and decides to approach him while the others are busy among themselves. 

As all the boys are gathered up at a luxurious high brand store to get their suits design for Jimin and your marriage.

Jimin cleares his throat, walking up to Jeongguk and fixing his blazer that Jimin chose for him to wear at the after party. He damn well knows, Jeongguk would not agree to buy it but he also knows, how to get things done. 

He's Park Jimin after all, none can refuse him.

"You like it?" Jimin questions, flashing his infamous eye smile at the lost boy.

Jeongguk flinches suddenly, coming out of the pool of thoughts that captured him. "Yes, hyung. It's fancy and will totally suit you-"

Jimin immediately cuts him off by calling the male employee that has been helping them for a while now, "Take his measurements and final this blazer, well tailored black trouser with white silk shirt underneath." He says nonchalantly whole Jeongguk just stares at him, baffling.

The male smiles, quickly removing the blazer off Jeongguk. "Right away, sir." Leaving both of them alone now.

"Hyung, I can't afford it." Jeongguk voices out, lowly. Jimin sighs, turning around to hit him. Yes, hit him. They are pretty close to each other now, though keep it low key as none want to be teased about it by others. "I know you can't, but I can. So, you're welcome, Jeongguk-ssi."

He nods his head, feeling slightly embarrassed and overwhelmed as Jeongguk never really imagined to be treated this way by the man who was almost ready to kill him a few month ago and now he's here standing close like a close friend more like a brother that's what drunk Jimin once confessed to him but he didn't tell anyone except you. 

"How are you?" Jimin suddenly pops up the question. He can't get over the conversation he had with you earlier this morning. If its true by any means, if Jeongguk and Nikki has feelings for each other, he wants make sure they don't fuck it up which they most likely are able to. Jeongguk smiles that didn't reach his big doe eyes. "I am good, hyung and you?" 

Jimin exaggerates a loud sigh, stuffings hands into his black pant's pockets. "I don't know. It's nerve-wracking you know? Marriage and all." 

Jeongguk side glaces and nods. "It is. But we all know you and y/n are meant to be." He says, smiling softly and Jimin couldn't help but feel warm inside. He really want to maintain this relationship with Jeongguk as he won't ever admit but Jimin is very much fond of the younger boy.