Chapter Four

---- To my muse @hopelesshomelesshobo --- may you become hopeful, find home and still be a hobo - lol - through your time reading my humble pages.

Check out my casting of Andy as Alex Pettyfer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His eyes widened at that and his tongue snaked out to wet his gorgeous full lips. I could tell he wanted me to toy with him, and make him beg. He was rock hard, with the pink head of a sizeable dick throbbing for attention, I ignored it. Dylan probably got everything he wanted, but maybe his real desire was for someone to finally say no to him. He wanted me to deny him instant gratification. Hella creepy. But... whatever rows your boat Dylan. It just might row mine.

"Is this how it is in your fantasy?" I bend over him, grabbing a handful of his hair so I can whisper in his ears as seductively as I could manage. He laughed breathily, a lusty sound, squirming so his ass would rub over my aching dick. Fucking cock tease.

"Hell yeah! But not exactly," Dylan taunted.

I pushed his head down and spanked both of his reddening cheeks, drawing a loud gasp from him before he leaned into the pain and cast a beaming smile back at me. That smile said it all. This was his fantasy, someone taking from him, dominating him. He needed this.

"This more like it? Like in your dirty little boy dreams?" I demanded answers gruffly, my inner dominant stirring awake.

"I'm actually older than y-"

I smacked him three times in quick succession, and squeezed on the last hit so that he screamed, then moaned.

"Look at you. Mr. Ryman, if the world could see you now.... Begging for cock," I teased his entrance with my fingers. "Lube?" My question had the effect of ice cold water on a boner.

He groaned, "Do it without," he ordered, hissing back at me. His eyes almost appeared in slits, like he couldn't believe I'd dare to interrupt his fantasy.

"No. Go get it." I back away, letting him up with a final slap on the ass. That ass. "Then you can come back and suck me off. It's impolite to leave me aroused like this for too long." I leaned on the counter, fully aware of my erection sticking towards the roof.

"Fuck you," he said. But his eyes took me in, long and languorously. "Wait here, I don't want to move this to the bedroom yet."

"And waste a good counter top fuck session, I wouldn't," I reassured while fighting a grin. My kind of guy. Besides the running over dogs part. I watched him turn toned and attractive tail with balls hanging low so that I saw it as he walked, and he disappeared up the stairs. When he reappeared it was with a tube of astroglide, brandishing it like a mythical sword before handing it to me and sinking to his knees wordlessly. My dick definitely appreciated his position, finding him and aiming like a compass needle to north.

He looked up at me, not moving. Blue eyes pleaded to touch and taste me.

"Good boy," I saw those beautiful irises shine as he took the compliment, then widen when I said, "Suck it."

He was very enthusiastic about it too. He started with shallow suckles, but grew bold pretty soon. His tongue traveled over my length like he was mapping it to memory. The fucker had tons of practice then, he sucked cock like a pro. He never gagged, and never cut teeth on me, although I can't see how he managed it with his cute little mouth. He quickened the pace suddenly, working his tongue into a rhythm, following a trail. Like he was memorizing the path so he'd find the way home again, and again, and Fuck. I was going to...