Chapter Twenty-eight

A/N: Age fourteen and under... parental guidance is advised... unless you're closeted ;)

 unless you're closeted ;)

Just a quick reminder of my boys and how I've imagined them for this chapter

Just a quick reminder of my boys and how I've imagined them for this chapter. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan's POV

He wouldn't touch me.

Sure he still kissed me and teased me especially when we were in his apartment but he didn't want to have sex. And I didn't believe the bullshit about wanting to take things slow. We were way past that stage by now, it was a bit too late to want to back out completely. Unless he didn't want me anymore. He hardly even looked at me anymore.

I found myself obsessing ever so often about what was going through his head. He'd said that this engagement wouldn't ruin what we have but in my opinion, it was already fading and the engagement hadn't even been announced. I watched Andy as he put on his boots, getting ready to leave me again for the night.

"Won't you stay?" I tried to be suggestive, folding my arms for him to see my bare upper body. He had a thing for my biceps and ass. If only I had been in my jocks. I made a note to try that next time.

Andy rose his head to look at me briefly through the blonde locks falling into his eyes. His hair was growing out now since he hadn't cut it in a while. It was a good look for him. A smile ghosted over his lips and he licked his lower lip absentmindedly, as if considering. At least he still wanted to fuck me. Finally he grimaced, "Ohh can't. Sorry. All day classes on Mondays now since I don't have to work anymore. And I have a project due in the morning."

"Oh yeah? Can't I help?"

He hesitated, but it was enough to clue me in. There wasn't any fucking project.

'Nah," He got up with his boots finally on and came across the room to meet me at the stairwell. He pressed his lips against mine and I responded enthusiastically enough to draw a low moan from him. "I'd be too distracted around you." He tapped my nose and leaned in again. I turn away and he ended up kissing hair. His face looked pain when I turned back to face him. "I'm sorry."

He was at the door when I said it, hoping to at least get his attention, "Why are you running away?"

His hand paused on the door and he turned around. I knew how much it got to him when I called him out on his bullshit. He flushed now and looked at me, "I'm not running. I'm just really... busy."

"I'm sure you are," I muttered dubiously.

"What's that supposed to mean," His voice dipped and went dangerously tight.

"Just that you seem to have more interest in my dad lately than you do in me? Is there something I should know?" He had moved closer to me as I spoke, so that now I had to look up at him. A shadow of scruff outlined his sharp jawline that made me want to take back my words and press kisses all over his face. I was beginning to really hate conflict.

"Your father is dangerous, okay? I just don't want you getting hurt." His hands came up on both sides of my face and his golden gaze was earnest and protective. I searched those eyes for a lie.

"So that's what this is about? You're afraid of him? I get that, I've lived with the fucking monster, but that doesn't mean that I don't get to have a life and it sure as hell doesn't mean you run away from me every time, leaving me with a hard on like steel. Fuck Andy, you're giving me blue balls." Did I sound too needy? Damn, I was too needy wasn't I? I refused to take it back, I wanted sex. It was up to him now.

He did what I least expected. He was on his knees in a flash, unbuckling my belt and looking back up into my eyes. His irises darkened with desire and he grabbed a handful of my ass through the denim before lowering the material to just above my knees.

"Andy, I -"I began to protest. I hadn't exactly meant right now, but the attention felt fucking amazing.

"Shut up," he said and his mouth lifted into a grin. "Ask me nicely."

I closed my eyes while he passed a hand back and forth across my ass, squeezing often, "Please sir, suck me off." His other hand caressed up my abs and teased my nipples. Just when I thought he wouldn't take me in his mouth I opened my eyes, and he took me all the way in. My eyes squeeze shut again. Fuck, this college boy would kill me.

He went too slowly, so that it was torture waiting for his lips to enclose my shaft each time. My hands grasped at his long hair, loving how it provided added grip and told myself I'd beg him never to cut it. When he licked my balls and blew on them I almost lost it before he flicked the base of my cock until it subsided. "Not yet," he warned. He wanted to play with me. Something told me that he was punishing me in his own small way. For my complaining and for accusing him of being afraid.

I heard him suck on a finger before he took me into his mouth again. Swirling his tongue around the tip, he pressed the finger against my entrance tentatively, then all at once. I'd called out his name before realizing it and bucked into his mouth. The tension in my lower back had begun to build like a slow fire, and knew I was close, but bit it back. I would wait for him to tell me when. I determined to be his good boy. If I couldn't do that right, I told myself, I'd lose him. I opened my eyes, needing the comfort of his knowing gaze.

Andy looked back at me, and he fingered me with one hand while he had the other around his dick which he had evidently freed from his trousers, he jacked off urgently. I couldn't hold out much longer. I stilled my hips and he moaned around me, inviting me to thrust into his mouth again. The vibration of the moan had almost did it for me, but I barely managed to hold it back.

He pulled off long enough to say, "Do it. Come for me," and he took me deep. I thrusted into his mouth, hips bucking wildly as I came blindingly in his mouth. The liquid fire from my spine ebbed out of me in tingling waves when he continued to finger me and I grabbed onto his head to steady myself while my vision blurred. He was chuckling when I finally let him go, and he stood to refasten his jeans. A creamy pool of his own making was at the base of my staircase.

Andy kissed me hard, and his mouth tasted of me. When he pulled back with his hair tousled I noticed just a hint of a mayonnaise coloured blotch at the side of his lips which stretched into a satisfied smile.

He backed away towards the door again, cleaning off the side of his mouth. "Clean that mess up," He ordered over his shoulders. "Big day tomorrow."

I sighed, feeling just a little cheap with the reminder. Tonight my dick in his mouth, tomorrow I propose to Alyssa. I didn't know whose game this was anymore, my father's... or Andy's.