Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Okay age 14 and below... no reading this chapter lol.

Stay golden.

-Ender Xen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's POV

I didn't waste time. Tonight wasn't about sex, it was about making a safe space. It was all about Dylan, and he didn't need kisses or soft hugs, at least not yet. He needed someone to quiet his thoughts.

I got behind him on the bed, positioning right between his legs and placing a single hand on his back. I was still mostly clothed and stroked the flogger down his back, from the base of his neck all the way down to the end of his spine. There, I placed a lash onto his right cheek. He gasped loudly, arching his back and giving an encouraging moan. The next round fell on his shoulders, then his back and finally his ass again. I used the tips of my fingers to work the spots that I'd hit, briefly soothing the warm flesh before working it over again.

When I switched to flogging the sides of his thighs ground downwards onto the bed and I stop, observing him as he writhed half in pain and pleasure.

"No. Not yet," I tell him, raising him back up into position and brushing his cock gently. I polished the ruby head of his dick with my thumb and he went wild, begging incoherently for release. Again I stopped, taking my hands off and backing off until I came off the bed. "Turn over."

He turned awkwardly, with his wrists bound but managed to lie back with them in front of him as he watched me. I could see the colour of his eyes and how the rhythm of his breaths came in sharp bursts. I undressed, discarding my clothes roughly next to his neat pile on the floor before returning to him.

I rose his hands up above his head, then pressed my mouth to his left side nipple, twirling my tongue around the hardening bud then blowing on it. Then I nipped him before moving on to the other. He cried out in a breathy whisper, then finally spoke. "Hmmm, Sir..."

"Say my name once for me," I demanded, needing to know that he recognized it was me. I couldn't bear the thought of being some random number to him.

"Andy," He replied softly and I captured his lips in a bruising kiss. My hands tangled in his hair, wrapping fistfuls of it and pulling him back, before crushing his lips all over again. His hips thrust upwards, grinding into my leg and I pressed down onto him to still his movements.

"No." He stopped. Then I returned to kissing him, trailing kisses down his torso until I reached his waist. There, I licked his prominent hip bones before pressing a light kiss to the tip of his dick. He moaned, hardening even more with my mouth hovering over his erection. "You want it, pup?"

"Yes Sir."

"Beg me for it."

"Sir, please. Please, I want it so bad," He rambled on with more pleas for me to make him come.

"Please what?"

"Suck my cock, sir, please. Please suck my dick."

"Good boy," I say. "So polite." I took him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head and tasting him. He had begun to leak sticky beads of pre-cum that I collected on my tongue before working him to the back of my throat. He moaned, stretching out his limbs to resist thrusting into my mouth. Good boy, don't gag the guy sucking you off unless he asks you to.

I quickened my rhythm, bobbing my head and taking him deeper with each pass until I could feel the tremors in his body growing. Then I backed off, trailing my tongue to his balls and across his perineum. He writhed even more when my hands reached under his waist to cup his ass, before I rimmed him hard.

"Fuck! Sir, Please," He begged, "I need you to - I want it, please let me come, I want to come so bad, sir. Sir, please let me come!"

I pulled away, biting his cheeks so that they reddened where I'd nipped them. I turned him onto his stomach, carefully removing the tie from his hands and rubbing warmth back into them. Then I tied his hands again behind his back. "I'm going to fuck you now." I opened his dresser drawer to remove a strip of condoms and a bottle of lube.

His moan was full of triumph, and he stretched out in anticipation. He reacted to every crinkle of the condom packet as I put it on me before positioning myself above him. I pulled him up by the hair with my left hand as guided my dick into him with the other. And he clenched around me before relaxing and pressing back into it, taking me in faster than before.

"Fuck!" It ripped from my mouth before I could control it and he seemed incredibly gratified at my outburst. I kissed the base of his neck and plowed down, fucking him into the mattress. I grinded every now and then, providing the friction his cock desperately needed and he moaned loudly in appreciation each time.

I slammed him. "Thank you sir!" Then I grinded him down and pulled him roughly by the hair as I sucked at his neck just enough for a light mark to start appearing in the bronzed skin.

"Whose ass is this?"

"Yours sir. Own that ass. Fuck me, yeah fuck me sir." Dylan surprised me constantly with his stamina. He rocked back to meet every thrust of my hips and kept up a stream of petitions for faster, harder. Until I finally gave in, untying his hands and pressing his head into the mattress. I watched as his hands clenched fistfuls of the sheets as I plowed into him hard.

I realised that he had come when his inner muscles started working around my dick, squeezing and clenching in delicious heat and friction that it pulled me over the edge with him, as I still pounded him out with the last of my strength.

I didn't collapse on him like I wanted to, but instead pulled out and rolled onto my side. There I breathed deeply and pulled him into a spooning position, throwing my arm over his and caressing his chest. I mumbled into his hair. Sweet words. That I was proud of him, happy to be with him and that I wouldn't leave. It was enough. He sighed contentedly, reminding me a bit of a puppy again. I could see that he was about to fall asleep and it was hardly six in the evening.

When he dozed off I cleaned him off with a washcloth I found in his bathroom. I also found the razor in his sink with his blood on it. Washing it off, I stowed it in the back pocket of my jeans that he had replaced with dress pants earlier. I felt strangely protective, and new emotion swelled in my chest when I returned to the bed to pull him into my embrace. He wasn't just another fuck.

I felt terrible that I'd used blackmail in the beginning. I didn't know that it was what his father used against him all the time. Using that on him felt cheap and dirty, like I was some kind of scum threatening him.

I scrolled through my phone, finding the pictures of Spotty that I'd taken and deleting them. It put some amount of ease to my mind to do that, finally letting go of that invisible threat hanging over our new relationship. I smiled to myself, a true, genuine smile that came out of nowhere.

Then Dylan moaned in his sleep. It was different this time. Something that called out for my attention. My breathing stilled as I listened for another minute to hear any more disturbances. Then the twitching began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a bunch!

Stay Golden!

Next chapter is Dylan's POV and it will explain why he's so troubled, especially about his brother's death. Also, be prepared to meet Liam.
Thanks for the love and votes people!

I crave your written adoration/criticisms!

-Ender Xen