Chapter Eight

His hands grasped my dick and stroked steadily, looking up into my face while on his knees, "I want you to fuck me." His voice was husky and sexy as sin itself.

I very nearly lost it before regaining my composure. "You'll take what I give you boy, and you'll be fucking polite about it too." He murmured that he understood, thanking me when I let him grab my ass, then take me into his mouth. Those lips, reddened from sucking my dick drew my gaze and made me that much harder.

"Here's the deal for now," I said as he continued his ministrations, "You don't touch yourself, and no coming." This was my pay back for how he treated me last time. He stopped briefly, acknowledging my demand with an apologetic look in his eyes. I wasn't about to deal with that act from last time though, so I grabbed him up before he went too far, "This isn't our first time and damn you it's not gonna be our last."

His eyes went wide, then smoldered with desire, I was in for a treat...

"Damn it Andy are you even listening to me?" My mother's voice whipped me back to earth and killed the growing situation in my pants. Fuck, this wasn't the time to indulge my memories. I could save it for the shower. Or later.... It was too easy for my mind to wander to how dirty I was just minutes ago, making Dylan writhe and beg and grovel. I could see him now....

"Yes, yes, I'm listening," I assured. She frowned, unconvinced, and fixed her curly blonde hair so it wasn't in her face. I could see the beginning of grey streaks just around the roots. Her face was tensed and strained beyond any expression I've even seen on it. "What's really going on mom? Please, just... whatever it is, please tell me."

"I was trying to. You're not exactly a great listener."

"I learned from the best."

"That's no way to talk to your mother," she snapped.

"I wasn't talking about you. I meant dad," I asserted. She softened immediately. I had touched a nerve but she wouldn't part with her secrets easily. "How is dad, you haven't spoken about him once since you came."

"Your dad's fine, why wouldn't he be?"

"You're here. Woman, come clean. You are here because you want to tell someone, why can't you get that you can tell me?"

She reddened as she stared at me, and a slim vein began to pulse on her forehead, "Because I shouldn't have to consult my son with my marital problems, okay!" Her palm slammed onto the table, spilling her coffee and drawing the stares of surrounding tables.

I knew it. I cast glares at the people staring so they'd get back to minding their own goddamn business. "Okay, okay, mom I get it, and if you want we can get a doctor, a therapist - I know a good one, he's my teacher too -"

"I want a fucking lawyer," My mom's eyes were the kind of icy grey that scared me when I'd done something wrong as a kid. I resisted the urge to point out that she had used a 'bad word'.

"Are you? Are you sure?" The implications of her needing a lawyer hit me fast. He could have only done either or both of two things for my mom to divorce him. One, abuse me - and that one's out because my dad and I are cool, at a distance. And two, cheat.

Evelyn Burrie looked me dead in the eyes as she said without flinching, "I'm sure." Then she broke down and cried.

My parents had been married for twenty-six years, I could've sworn they were happy. Sure they fought and had problems but I really wasn't sure just how much. They tried not to fight in front of me. The biggest fight I ever saw was when I came out to them and my dad called me a fag. Mom was all over his shit. I could see it now, the magnitude of the situation would have to be unbearable for mom to flip out and want a divorce. I could tell that I was going to hurt him when I saw him.

My phone vibrated on the table and I saw mom glare at me between the tears that made her eyes red. The message was from Dylan, who I'd given my number too before I'd left, smacking his ass in that jockstrap for good measure. Fuck, not now. I slipped the phone into my pocket and got into the seat next to my mom to hug her.

She stuttered out a 'thank you' as she clung to my jacket, crying her eyes out. She had probably bottled this up for a while now. Things were about to get messy.

"He did what?" Bree practically screamed in the store room, the sound bounced off the close walls and reverberated. "And he gave you such a hard time!"

"I know," was all I could say. It had nearly killed me to know that my dad had cheated on my mom with another man. A transgender guy. Guy with vagina. But a guy.

If he wasn't one of those red necked, straighter than a pole kind of men, I wouldn't be so shocked or bothered, but this was my dad. The man who was freaked out to have a gay son. The same man that practically disowned me for six months and didn't say a word to me, and the same man who was constantly avoiding me. That very straight man and father of mine lied and cheated on my mother - with a guy.

"I can see the appeal of being with a trans guy..." Bree mused while waving a giant chocolate coloured dildo.

"Seriously not helping." I muttered.

"Here, try these," She tossed me two sliver ring and bolt nipple clamps. "He looks like a nipple-play type."

"What the fu- oh, you mean Dylan."

She shook her head, "You sure you're smart enough for the masters in psychology you going for?"

I flicked her boob playfully before taking up a riding crop and toying with it. "You think he was always... you know? Into guys?"

"Who knows? But honestly, I don't think so," Bree sniggered, "Maybe he'd plugged up those feelings." She held up a large butt plug.

I was so confused, not knowing whether to think of my dad enjoying this stuff, or to think or the plug up Dylan's ass. I ended up collecting four different kinds of plugs as I shoved thoughts of my dad far aside.

My hands stopped over a purple paddle. "This," I said, taking on the tone of an adventurer finding his treasure. Bree probably got whiplash from how fast her head spun to see what I had gotten.

"What? It's so simple," She protested with her eyebrows raised, "Paddles are okay, but even vanillas probably use it."

"What's so wrong with that? I don't want to scare him off."

She looked at me with that look she used when she was silently judging someone. "Andy, Andy, little Andy. That'll teach you that you don't just quit the game midway and jump back in. I want you to take a good long look at your boy. He's not fucking new to this."

I didn't ask how she could tell. I knew I was supposed to be able to tell, but Dylan was complex. And despite the orders I gave, he always controlled some small part of the scene. Always. It was those eyes that got me hung up.

"Then that one," I said, pointing randomly.

She crossed the room, lifting up a set of black cuffs and a red flogger. "Better. Much better." Her smile said it all, we had some work to do before I laid hands on Dylan again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know this one is short but that's okay, I'm uploading again this week, this chapter was just to shed a little more light, hope you guys enjoy.

And point to note: Nothing against trans or any of the LGBTQ, as the writer, sometimes I have to play the ignorant fool that writes the shit people think and say and feel. So.... yeah, you'll see some more in future, just remember to read with the filter on lol, please don't hurt me!!! Haha.

Stay Golden!

- Ender Xen