Dedication

This book has been a product of love for me. 

Now, before you throw up uncontrollably in your mouth, hear me out. I'm not one to drone on about this stuff, but then again maybe I am - you tell me - what do you think after reading this book?

But on a real note, I couldn't have made it through without the following:

The FFF

The First Fan and Friend. Rumi, you got me through so many writing ruts by thinking of the many inspiring ass-whoopings that I would've gotten if I didn't post frequently, on time or quality content. 

When shit happened you were there, and when I couldn't write anymore because I was too wrung out you pretty much injected your own energy into me. Thanks for your support. Without you, I remember I almost quit at chapter seven. That's where OL would have been stuck for years, if not forever. And for that, your name will be in the official dedication of the printed book. Love you Rumi!

The OFF

All you Other Fans and Friends, you know yourselves :) I don't forget you, or how you have preyed upon every chapter I have released online. Thanks for sticking with me through to the very end. And I hope its been a ride you enjoyed every minute of.

--------------

Say adieu to my boys.

-Ender Xen.