3.

"Hey, Daddy."Damita climbed into the car and kissed her husband on the lips.

"Hey baby, how was it?"Amaru waited for her to close the door so he could drive off.

"It was really good. I actually got along with the women really great, but baby, I thought I had drama. Their stories are crazy."Damita chuckled. "Where are we going?"Damita asked noticing he wasn't going the usual way to go home.

"I'm going to get Dallas. Amari called and asked if we could get him today. Damita smiled at the thought of having her grandchild for the day. She hadn't seen him in almost a week and she missed him.

They pulled up to the house Amari and Jermaine shared and knocked on the door.

"Hey mom, hey dad."Amari smiled giving them both kisses and hugs.

They both spoke back and walked into the house to sit on the couch.

"Nana!"Dallas saw his grandmother from his room and ran to jump in her lap. "Hey Nana, I mih you."Dallas smiled and stuck his lips out so she could give him a kiss.

"Nana missed you too."Damita smiled and kissed her grandson's cheeks.

"I go with you? I wan go with you."Dallas gave her a hug. He loved to spend weekends with her and Amaru.

"Yes. You're coming with me. You're spending the night with papa and me tonight."Damita smiled and tapped his nose.

Dallas got excited and turned his attention to Amaru. "Papa!"He jumped out of her lap and into his. "Papa, we can play trucks at your house?"Dallas smiled.

"Of course, we can do whatever you want."Amaru chuckled and wiped something off of his face.

"Yay!"Dallas climbed off Amaru's lap and ran back to his room.

"Guess who knows their ABC's and how to spell his name now?"Amari smiled and put her hand on her hip. "He just started saying them one day. Me and Jermaine got so happy."Amari chuckled.

"He learns a lot from that little show he always wants to watch on Netflix."Damita chuckled. "The other day he's at our house and he asks me, Nana, you gotta Netflix? I'm like boy what the hell you know about Netflix."

"I put on Netflix to shut him up sometimes."Amari laughed.

Dallas walked out of his room with his backpack on his back, his favorite toy in hand and his shoes on his feet. "Come on Nana. Let's go."Dallas tried to grab Damita's hand and pull her off the couch.

Amaru grabbed Damita's hand from Dallas. "Don't be grabbing my wife hand like that."

This was an argument the two of them always had and it got Dallas so mad.

"That's my wife, you can't have her."Amaru laughed and kept her hand in his.

"Nuh-uh. She my Nana her not your wife."Dallas crossed his arms and tried to grab her hand again. He knew his next move was to try to jump into Damita's lap, so he put his head in her lap.

Dallas got upset and crossed his arms.

"Stop it! Before you make my baby cry."Damita popped his head. "Get up."

Amaru raised up his head and started laughing.

"Come here, baby."Damita put her arms out and picked him up. He laid his head on her shoulder and stuck his tongue out at Amaru.

"Daddy, don't be over there terrorizing my child."Amari joked.

"Oh, he won't."Damita pushed Amaru then handed him Dallas. "Take him to the store and get him some candy, so Amari and I can talk."